The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm not going to lie, I heavily disagree with anyone saying that you shouldn't be allowed to edit your application after receiving feedback/criticism.
This is because of the many communities I've been part of, where admins (including myself), would give feedback/criticism to the applicant, and tell them what's wrong with their application, as well as what to change. Then before making the final decision, the applicant is allowed to revise their application, so that their chances of being accepted become greater.

I guess it's because I've gotten used to it, but I don't see anything wrong in revising your application after receiving feedback/criticism. It is also why I decided to change my post in this thread, and give Firefly a +support. He changed what I disliked, which is what I also wanted to happen, so I changed my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carverson
Minge

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:26 pm

At the risk of seeming like I'm picking favorites, I'd say +support as the best currently posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:19 pm

/me revives the posts

-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Don't make me regret this. And remember our conversation about this little incident. It won't happen again, right?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   

Back to top Go down

Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2