Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application

Go down 
+6
_Uno
ShadyNasty
Bushy Eyebrows
Bernieb
Niko
Cpt. Ashe Harding
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niko
Niko

Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm not going to lie, I heavily disagree with anyone saying that you shouldn't be allowed to edit your application after receiving feedback/criticism.
This is because of the many communities I've been part of, where admins (including myself), would give feedback/criticism to the applicant, and tell them what's wrong with their application, as well as what to change. Then before making the final decision, the applicant is allowed to revise their application, so that their chances of being accepted become greater.

I guess it's because I've gotten used to it, but I don't see anything wrong in revising your application after receiving feedback/criticism. It is also why I decided to change my post in this thread, and give Firefly a +support. He changed what I disliked, which is what I also wanted to happen, so I changed my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Carverson
Minge
Carverson

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:26 pm

At the risk of seeming like I'm picking favorites, I'd say +support as the best currently posted.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:19 pm

/me revives the posts
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Don't make me regret this. And remember our conversation about this little incident. It won't happen again, right?
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application   Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Firefly / Cpt. Ashe Harding's HELIX Division Leader Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2