The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:03 pm

-Snip-

I feel that I dont have enough respect or support to earn this position yet according the comments below... I need to fix some things before I try again. Sorry for wasting anybody's time.


Last edited by Bushy Eyebrows on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 pm

To be frank you'd have to be the GRID DvL to train the whole MPF into greatness.
I'm not gonna -Support this because you're my competition, I'm gonna -Support it because of the lack of detail in your RP sections, and the
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Another thing that motivates me is having a good time, not being so serious all the time, a good laugh every once and a while.
is really unacceptable from my eyes because you'd have one of the most serious positions of roleplay in the MPF. Stopping being serious is really not a good thing, unless there's like...3-4 people on the server and nothing is going on; even then that's when I'd usually leave and play something better, or just make RP, like passive RP.

Edit:
You even took the hypocritical oath by dogging on me for simply editing my app, then you take that and multiply it times three by completely making an entire new app.

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko
Member
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-11-28
Age : 19
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Interesting.

Just about 4 hours ago, your previous application was denied.
Now, you've decided to apply again.

Alright, guess I'll reply anyway:

I do not believe your behaviour has changed, and that you may still be childish. You also broke the rules by disrespecting a staff member within the past 4 hours.
When mentioning what motivates you, you say: "Another thing that motivates me is having a good time, not being so serious all the time, a good laugh every once and a while." Now, I do believe that such behaviour is unacceptable in the MPF. All units are expected to be professional and do their job to their full extent, no matter what, especially a DvL. If you at some point stop being serious and have "a good laugh every once and a while", chances are you won't properly control your units, and therefore be either demoted or amputated by the Universal Union. If this is, however, meant for OOC, I don't like it either. You're meant to be serious at all times, even in OOC. If you ever decide to stop being serious in OOC or IC as a DvL, I do not honestly think you're fit the position.
And while you have improved the detail of your RP examples (and length), the content doesn't really meet the standards. On several occasions, it's not possible to actually fully understand what's said.
Also, the constant use of "would" in almost every /me is making me go nuts. Please, only use "would" if it's followed up by "unless". For example: "/me grabs the bulb on his right, holding it tight in his hand. He proceeds to throw it at the woman, which would hit her right on her forehead, unless she dodges in time."

Anyway, because of all this, I give -support.

EDIT:
You also show a lot of inappropriate behaviour, especially with your current avatar, the image in your signature, as well as the video. That's not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:04 pm

It's a joke between me and my Skype friends it's not directed towards anyone that I'm not friends with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Niko wrote:
Interesting.

Just about 4 hours ago, your previous application was denied.
Now, you've decided to apply again.

Alright, guess I'll reply anyway:

I do not believe your behaviour has changed, and that you may still be childish. You also broke the rules by disrespecting a staff member within the past 4 hours.
When mentioning what motivates you, you say: "Another thing that motivates me is having a good time, not being so serious all the time, a good laugh every once and a while." Now, I do believe that such behaviour is unacceptable in the MPF. All units are expected to be professional and do their job to their full extent, no matter what, especially a DvL. If you at some point stop being serious and have "a good laugh every once and a while", chances are you won't properly control your units, and therefore be either demoted or amputated by the Universal Union. If this is, however, meant for OOC, I don't like it either. You're meant to be serious at all times, even in OOC. If you ever decide to stop being serious in OOC or IC as a DvL, I do not honestly think you're fit the position.
And while you have improved the detail of your RP examples (and length), the content doesn't really meet the standards. On several occasions, it's not possible to actually fully understand what's said.
Also, the constant use of "would" in almost every /me is making me go nuts. Please, only use "would" if it's followed up by "unless". For example: "/me grabs the bulb on his right, holding it tight in his hand. He proceeds to throw it at the woman, which would hit her right on her forehead, unless she dodges in time."

Anyway, because of all this, I give -support.

EDIT:
You also show a lot of inappropriate behaviour, especially with your current avatar, the image in your signature, as well as the video. That's not acceptable.


I was crabby earlier and I know I said some things I shouldn't have, I also didn't know you where staff in the beginning anyway. I acted out of hand and im sorry. I understand but having to be serious all the time, didn't think OOC to which is what I meant but if you say so I will make sure I don't do that. I did a lot of woulds because I would do it. Its my style of RP so -support for that as a reason is a little silly. My style of RP shouldn't decide that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
To be frank you'd have to be the GRID DvL to train the whole MPF into greatness.
I'm not gonna -Support this because you're my competition, I'm gonna -Support it because of the lack of detail in your RP sections, and the
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Another thing that motivates me is having a good time, not being so serious all the time, a good laugh every once and a while.
is really unacceptable from my eyes because you'd have one of the most serious positions of roleplay in the MPF. Stopping being serious is really not a good thing, unless there's like...3-4 people on the server and nothing is going on; even then that's when I'd usually leave and play something better, or just make RP, like passive RP.

First of all, leaving the server because low people are on, will not help it grow into a bigger playerbase. Also, I see where your coming from on the serious all the time, and I will make sure that I wont do that. I still wish you don't post on my application. It is annoying and your comment probably wont help judge in the deciding of who gets it since we are competitors. I don't want to be rude, just don't want you to waste time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:38 pm

It's not wasting time if you're just showing your opinion.

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
It's not wasting time if you're just showing your opinion

Just go away bro, I cant "tolerate" you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 20
Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Okay now it's my turn to vote. Basically I am not the best Techrp'er, but I know the basics. I read your entire application and you do need to be serious with your Divisional leader 100% of the time. You stated that you meant that for oocly reasons, and I thought you meant oocly as well to be honest. So far you have done a good job making yourself noticeable within the staff, some think you are childish because of the situation earlier today. At the same time you took responsibility for your actions and apologize. It is very hard to break first impressions, but I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Scanning at the use of details within the /me's, I can say in my opinion is it a 7.5/10. I haven't seen you roleplay on the server yet, but that is my own fault because of my absence due to pc problems. I've also noticed how you've changed your signature and avatar to something else. Before I took that as disrespect towards staff with that youtube link and photos. Also, I suggest ignoring people, but Once again you did change gears and apologize. I am putting my full opinion into you and your application here. If I see more maturity from you than I will possibly change my vote, to be fair I don't know if you will act like this again yet. You could be just some kid being immature on purpose, you never know. You must understand, okay enough of that. My vote is Neutral.

Good luck, sincerely Sinskitz


Quote :
Sinskitz idc what you think you

Edit:
Gave him a second chance to prove himself, he is still acting immature and disrespectful. -Support

Edit2: He apologized again, but my vote is still the same. Sorry.


Last edited by Sinskitz on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo
Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-12-06
Age : 17
Location : Brooklyn, NYC

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
To be frank you'd have to be the GRID DvL to train the whole MPF into greatness.
I'm not gonna -Support this because you're my competition, I'm gonna -Support it because of the lack of detail in your RP sections, and the
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Another thing that motivates me is having a good time, not being so serious all the time, a good laugh every once and a while.
is really unacceptable from my eyes because you'd have one of the most serious positions of roleplay in the MPF. Stopping being serious is really not a good thing, unless there's like...3-4 people on the server and nothing is going on; even then that's when I'd usually leave and play something better, or just make RP, like passive RP.

First of all, leaving the server because low people are on, will not help it grow into a bigger playerbase. Also, I see where your coming from on the serious all the time, and I will make sure that I wont do that. I still wish you don't post on my application. It is annoying and your comment probably wont help judge in the deciding of who gets it since we are competitors. I don't want to be rude, just don't want you to waste time!

I agree. With 3-4 people on, you should at least try to populate the server instead of playing on a different server or "something better".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo
Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-12-06
Age : 17
Location : Brooklyn, NYC

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Sinskitz wrote:
Okay now it's my turn to vote. Basically I am not the best Techrp'er, but I know the basics. I read your entire application and you do need to be serious with your Divisional leader 100% of the time. You stated that you meant that for oocly reasons, and I thought you meant oocly as well to be honest. So far you have done a good job making yourself noticeable within the staff, some think you are childish because of the situation earlier today. At the same time you took responsibility for your actions and apologize. It is very hard to break first impressions, but I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Scanning at the use of details within the /me's, I can say in my opinion is it a 7.5/10. I haven't seen you roleplay on the server yet, but that is my own fault because of my absence due to pc problems. I've also noticed how you've changed your signature and avatar to something else. Before I took that as disrespect towards staff with that youtube link. Also, I suggest ignoring people, but Once again you did change gears and apologize. I am putting my full opinion into you and your application here. If I see more maturity from you than I will possibly change my vote, to be fair I don't know if you will act like this again yet. My vote is Neutral.

Good luck, sincerely Sinskitz

That is kind of unfair, seeing that the +support -support or neutral votes should only be judged by the application, not by one's maturity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fizmo Funions
Minge
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:45 pm

I enjoyed reading the RP section, it was detailed enough that it didn't make me bored, plus support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 20
Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:50 pm


Apollo wrote:
That is kind of unfair, seeing that the +support -support or neutral votes should only be judged by the application, not by one's maturity.

Knowing how serious this position is within the server, it is fair to judge about maturity. Also, I was fair and I did vote depending on the application as well. If one isn't mature than one isn't fit for the job. I wouldn't care if the Helix.DvL was ten, as long as he/she is mature in situations and can type with proper grammar, and is good at his/her job. I mean think about it, but hey..... we all have opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo
Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-12-06
Age : 17
Location : Brooklyn, NYC

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Sinskitz wrote:

Apollo wrote:
That is kind of unfair, seeing that the +support -support or neutral votes should only be judged by the application, not by one's maturity.

Knowing how serious this position is within the server, it is fair to judge about maturity. Also, I was fair and I did vote depending on the application as well. If one isn't mature than one isn't fit for the job. I wouldn't care if the Helix.DvL was ten, as long as he/she is mature in situations and can type with proper grammar, and is good at his/her job. I mean think about it, but hey..... we all have opinions.

Well that makes sense by how you're explaining it. I'ts my fault to assume anyways. Maturity should be judged to a limit whereas we can see how said person acts in actual situations.
And if the situation gets out of hand, the position can be revoked. But this method is tricky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:44 pm

-Snip-

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo
Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-12-06
Age : 17
Location : Brooklyn, NYC

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
It's not wasting time if you're just showing your opinion

Just go away bro, I cant "tolerate" you

And that's not gonna get you anywhere by me. You really don't wanna add me on steam, I'm trying to change my personality to better myself inside the community but I'll rip you a new one if you're gonna be acting like a shit.

Please. No more issues. It's getting immature from both sides. Fueling fire with more wood doesn't help to extinguish it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
It's not wasting time if you're just showing your opinion

Just go away bro, I cant "tolerate" you

And that's not gonna get you anywhere by me. You really don't wanna add me on steam, I'm trying to change my personality to better myself inside the community but I'll rip you a new one if you're gonna be acting like a shit.

Threating me, good idea m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 pm

-Snip-

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Snip


Last edited by Bushy Eyebrows on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:26 pm

-Snip-

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Snip


Last edited by Bushy Eyebrows on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:30 pm

-Snip-

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 20
Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Could you guys just not. Seriously, why can't you ignore each other? I feel you both don't deserve the Helix.DvL position now to be honest. If you got beef, talk on steam or pm. Stop flooding the applications with your bullshit.

Quote :
Sinskitz idc what you think you

Okay, good. I am glad you said that.

Ps: I am staff by the way. Just in case you try to make the, " I didn't think you was staff excuse" when disrespecting me. I am like the chilliest staff here, I haven't really hade any problems with anybody till now. May I advise you that you shouldn't be disrespectful to any of our members, let alone staff.


Last edited by Sinskitz on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Sinskitz idc what you think you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Sinskitz wrote:
Could you guys just not. Seriously, why can't you ignore each other? I feel you both don't deserve the Helix.DvL position now to be honest. If you got beef, talk on steam or pm. Stop flooding the applications with your bullshit.

To be honest, I agree, I'm only humoring the poor kid.

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   

Back to top Go down
 
Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Push Button Board-
Jump to: