Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<::|| GRID Platoons ||::>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nickofett

Location : I live in Naumann Crater... It's on the moon, don't come here.

<::|| GRID Platoons ||::> Empty
PostSubject: <::|| GRID Platoons ||::>   <::|| GRID Platoons ||::> EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm

UNIT: 336
DIVSION: GRID
CLEARANCE: DvL

Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: All Units in GRID
Subject: Specializations

<::|| Greetings units, today I have delivered a message to you about a certain subject. I will be running GRID differently than all of the other Divisions. Unlike the other three divisions, we’ll be having specializations, essentially a platoon lead by an Elite Protection Unit or an Officer. As such, I believe it’s within my jurisdiction to allow these platoons. We will be split up by choice and skill. I plan to have Three-Six-Five lead one such platoon under the alias of RAZOR. The RAZOR platoon will act as the definition of GRID, our most well organized and well trained group. They will be used for serious matters, for instance, terror attacks. They’ll be the ones to rush in to neutralize the problem. These units are by far the most elite of us, and should be respected. They also are singled to the most respectable position in GRID, so this means that they will have to act in an orderly manner, and set an example for all other units. Next, we’ll be having the ECHO platoon, this platoon is devoted to the training of GRID units, and recruits. This will be one of the most vital specialization platoons we might have, you’d do well to join it. These are all the platoons, that are considered special, that have been implemented up to this point in time. I believe these platoons will greatly help our efficiency in the field. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave a message with one of the OfC’s, but if it’s of great importance, although I tempt you not, place it on my desk. Have a good day, and serve the Union well. ||::>

Saving File As: <::|| Platoons ||::>
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C17.MPF.GRID-DvL.336
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Back to top Go down

<::|| GRID Platoons ||::>
Page 1 of 1