Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vortiguant application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron1236
Minge

Vortiguant application Empty
PostSubject: Vortiguant application   Vortiguant application EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Steam name: dom1236
SteamID: 76561198059067159

How long have you been part of the community?: One day.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?: For a year.

Have you ever been banned before? If so, how many servers have you been banned from?: N/A

What motivates you to want to become a Vortiguant?: I would like to become a Vort to clean up around the City and do chores for the CP.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?: I've been a admin on a Serious RP server before.

Do you have any past experience with the Vortiguant?: Yes, I do on another server.

Give a detailed description of a Vortiguant: Vort's are bipedal, with three arms two legs and one head. Vort's have green-brown skin, four red eye's. One very large eye.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use the Vortigaunt: For a Slave Vort, I would do /roll If i get 100 then the object has been cleaned. I would /roll again for other trash around the city if i get a 0, He just barley brushes the bench, not doing anything.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as a Vortiguant: I think it's important because they are very intelligent creatures, and also because they are very powerfull creatures.

Describe a Vortigaunt's mentality: The Vort's speak very little English, they speak Vortiguise, For Example Zurr-Hello! They have there own language, they are a slave to the Combine they do work around the city pick up garbage, sweep the streets.

How would a Vortigaunt go about being faced with a large enemy?: They would run away, find cover and then attack.

Briefly Describe "Flux Shifting": To Communicate

What do the shackles and cuffs do on an Enslaved vortigaunt?:It stops him from using his powers, and it makes him weak and tired.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?:I believe that I should get accepted because I have past experience and we need more Vort's and I am willing and decated to be on everyday.
Back to top Go down
Nitsel_
Nitsel_

Vortiguant application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortiguant application   Vortiguant application EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:22 pm

ACCEPTED

Minor errors, but looks acceptable.
Back to top Go down

Vortiguant application
Page 1 of 1