Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apollo's MPF Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Apollo

Apollo's MPF Application Empty
PostSubject: Apollo's MPF Application   Apollo's MPF Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:58 pm

OOC Section

Steam name:
Apollo
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:40368063
How long have you been part of the community?
Just about two or three days now, just made the forums account today.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
Started from Late 2011 - Early 2012 and still continuing.

Have you ever been banned before?
It's safe to say once because the owner was trying to allow himself God Characters to break RP.

What motivates you to want to become a MPF unit?
RPing as a Unit, One in the masses and training like a soldier is something i see enjoyable. The Passive RP, Patrols, Talking as a unit to collaborate assaults is something I've always have been pleased doing. The motivation for me to become an MPF unit is the more things you can do ICly to improve RP. Increased Authority, Increased Rations and most of all, A badge to show who you are. <- Metaphorically speaking.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
SA'd a couple of servers, Admin'd two or so and a lot of Operator spots.

Do you have any past experience with the MPF whitelist?
Yeah, I've managed to get to a DvL position without pissing my money away or other stuff like that. Just plain out RP.

Give a detailed description of a MPF unit:
[5'9"|Muscular Physique|White Gasmask w/ Radio|Male Vo-Coder|Combat Vest|Black Assault Jacket|Utility Belt w-Holster on RightLeft Side and Stun Stick clicked to the other|Zip-Ties Clipped to Belt|Holstered USP-Match|Green Assault Pants|Combat Boots|UNION 04 Armband]

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use a MPF unit:

** C45.MPF-GRID.05.45252 glances upwards to notice a citizen walking towards him, he reaches up his right hand hand, holding the stunstick mid way to rest it on a trashcan.
** Victor Dolan looks up at the MPF Unit, pausing his walk to view the trashcan where the stunstick is resting.
** Seen by Dolan, the Stunstick is resting behind an empty can of Breen's Water, casually resting for something to happen.
** C45.MPF-GRID.05.45252 glances over at the can shortly before he looks back up at Dolan, pushing the can forward as he does so, saying, "Pick up that can."
** The can topples over to the floor, thrusted forward by the stunstick, bouncing one or twice on the floor before it slows down to roll on its side, coming to a stop by Dolan's foot.
** Victor Dolan kneels over, his face stained with a sight of disapproval, extending his arm to pick up the can, flipping it over to look at the ">B" icon of Breen's Water.
** Victor Dolan approaches the trashcan, his hand infront of him, guiding the can towards the trashcan before he tosses out the small aluminum object with a forced casual look upon his face as the CP breathes on his nect.
** C45.MPF-GRID.05.45252 Forces a strict look at Dolan, pointing the stunstick at Dolan's chest before he moves his arm left, guiding the end to the doorway that leads into the reception area of the train station.
C45.MPF-GRID.05.45252 says "Alright, You can go."
** Victor Dolan lets out a sigh of relief, inching his way to the door, his frail body leaned forward, walking away with a strict look of fatigue as we walks past the officer, slightly hearing him chuckle when he passes him by.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as an MPF unit: The MPF is seen as a father figure of this society. A good citizen must obey this person's commands, enforcement and respect their authority. They can easily be compared to the Wehrmacht of the Nazi Army. Seen in masses, Attacked in force and brutality but obeyed commands from their higher-ups.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
It's not important I get accepted or others too to get accepted but a whitelist is just a tool used to expand RP Categories and I would like to use a whitelist to expand my RP to it's near full potential.

IC Section:
Name:
Phillip Walker
CiD:

Brief physical description:
|5'11"|Pale Skin|Standard Civilian Blue Jumpsuit w- CID Patch on Chest|Fatigued Look|Standard Muscular Physique|

Brief bio (Please keep it within three paragraphs):

P. Walker was born in NYC, lived in a small apartment complex right in the heart of Brooklyn. He lived with his Father, Andrew and Mother, Katherine. Coming from a
military family, Andrew and Katherine Walker both wanted Walker to join the XVII Airborne Corps serving under the 16th Military Police Brigade so that after his military
career, he can pursue a police career. He enjoyed watching the show COPS while it aired on television ever since he came out of the womb. He was always interested
about authority and how the police ran throughout the years of his childhood. Though his parents wanted him to enlist into the military, he was more interested in becoming
a police officer. He accelerated in academic scores under the History, Math and Science subjects, earning himself high grades throughout Junior High and Highschool.

During highschool, Philip managed time and money into afterschool activities as he also performed well academic wise. During his third semester, he signed up for a hall
monitor, patrolling usual areas where foolish kids would deal their drugs. Having a nice record and straight A's, Philip was obviously accepted to run hallway A, Level 1.
Weeks go by and the numbers of kids getting caught increased. It increased to a high amount to where he was given strange looks, bitter howls and items thrown at him off
duty. Even if he wasn't in school. Who can say this was where his journey began.The more this happened, the more he got involved. Left and right he would catch, identify and
send the adolescents to the dean's office where they would have their judgement. Eventually, the better he was at his hall protection job, he was jumped, robbed and physically
assaulted by the beginning of the last semester.Stuff like this would happen so much, he would return home with a swollen eye and a broken lip. Day by day his morale decreased
as more fists were thrown at him. This strongindirect relationship lead him to request his parents to move out from Brooklyn to the Bronx. He would ask in the morning, in the evening
at lunch, at night whenever his parentswere free, He would ask for them to move due to the physical assault he would recieve. His dad being an officer, he took thing into his own hands,
showing up at one of the kid'shouses to arrest him, charging with two cases guilty of a felony. Obviously the kid was 18, in his senior year. The sight of Phil's face lightened as he saw the
crying Man-baby step intothe Police Station with his parents dragging along behind him.

Months later, there was a financial issue in the Walker household. The longer the work days were, the more back aching the jobs became, the increase the poverty rate of NY stained the title of
New York as a state with opportunities. The Walker family moved out to an even smaller apartment in Manhattan, living above a pizza parlor which they worked in now. By then Walker was in his
early twenties, throwing balls of dough in the sky to expand them out like a saucer. Eventually he met this beautiful girl named Alyssa. Her hair glistened with a sparkly red color, face as beautiful
as a clean sheet of paper, everything he saw in her was everything he wanted to see in a perfect woman. As a generic love story would be, Walker and Alyssa started dating, sadly enough he couldn't
ask her on a date to have pizza due to the fact he works at a pizza parlor. They were commonly seen around the Park, Time Square or just plain walking around with a pouch of Capri-Sun in one hand
and their hands holding each other in the other. Sadly enough, weeks after the golden age of their relationship, the good came to an end. Not only did their breakup was horrible. He found out his dad
was giving her silver bracelets as he pulled her out of a wrecked vehicle because of DUI. A month after the combine decided to attack earth. A large portal ripped in the sky and then shit officially hit the
fan for the Walker family. I guess their journey begins here.

Why do you want to join the MPF:
I want to server, enforce and protect the city's orders and progression as this is the true "Golden Age" of our society. Anything standing in front of me trying to defend something other than the UU, they will be brought down. Even if my life was needed to be ceased.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's MPF Application   Apollo's MPF Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Quote :
Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use a MPF unit:

I would be nice if you could choose a different roleplaying situation, besides just bullying a poor citizen lol. Through your /me's in that short situation was good. I haven't seen you in-game yet, this doesn't affect my overall vote by the way. My overall vote is Neutral because I feel you could have added more to your application, since I can tell your details within the /me's was more than acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's MPF Application   Apollo's MPF Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:43 pm

From your rp example of an 05, I notice that you are, what some would call, a mini-hitler (a term that's been used on several servers Ive visited). Your actions as an 05 would be almost the same as that of a citizen. You just recently joined the force and went through your first training to go from recruit to 05. Which means, at that point, you are still a citizen, just in a nice uniform and with better food.
However, if you're willing to avoid being like this, I'd support this application, without a doubt. Your /me's are nicely detailed, and you've included a long and nice backstory of your character.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's MPF Application   Apollo's MPF Application EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:32 am

Niko wrote:
From your rp example of an 05, I notice that you are, what some would call, a mini-hitler (a term that's been used on several servers Ive visited). Your actions as an 05 would be almost the same as that of a citizen. You just recently joined the force and went through your first training to go from recruit to 05. Which means, at that point, you are still a citizen, just in a nice uniform and with better food.
However, if you're willing to avoid being like this, I'd support this application, without a doubt. Your /me's are nicely detailed, and you've included a long and nice backstory of your character.

Seeing that 05's are just higher nourished citizens with a uniform, I just had to put something in there as a place filler for the rank. It's highly understandable on how an 05 should run, operate and proceed with
their day. They're not Judge Dredd delivering executions left and right. It'll be hard for them to see that, let alone hard for them to shoot anyone.

**Edit : Spelled something wrong**
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's MPF Application   Apollo's MPF Application EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Accepted

Yell at a superadmin for a whitelist.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's MPF Application   Apollo's MPF Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo's MPF Application
Page 1 of 1