Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethlaez's CWU Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethlaez

Ethlaez's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Ethlaez's CWU Application   Ethlaez's CWU Application EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Steam name: [UU]Ethlaez

SteamID: 76561198081423351

How long have you been part of the community?
Three days now.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
Half a year, probably even more. I can't remember exactly how long.

Have you ever been banned before?
Yes, when I was new to HL2RP, and still in the learning stage.

What motivates you to want to become a part of CWU?
I had it once, and enjoyed the experience.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
No.

Do you have any past experience with the CWU whitelist?
Yes.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:
Micheal: CWU member Chris: Citizen

Micheal Graph unlocks the biolock on the door, opening it and walking inside.

Chris Man swings the door open, walking in.

Micheal looks up from the counter, forcing a small smile as the man enters."Hello, citizen. How can I help you?".

Chris walks closer to the counter, clearing his throat."Uh, what do you have for sale?".

Micheeal takes out a notepad from under the counter, placing it on top.

Chris scans through it quickly, taking out his wallet."Uh, I'll take a flashlight, please."

Micheal turns around, reaching for a small box."Sure thing." He opens it and takes out one flashlight, placing it on the counter top.

Chris takes out fifty tokens, placing them on the counter, reaching for the flashlight."Thanks."

Micheal covers the flashlight with his hands, staring at the tokens as he counts them."Now hold on just a second…thirty…forty…fifty. Alright, you're good to go." He removes his hand from the flashlight, scooping up the tokens and placing them in a bag. He looks back up at Chris, forcing another small smile."Thank you for the business."

Chris grabs the flashlight, slowing backing away from the counter."Uh…yeah, sure, whatever." He turns around and walks over to the door, opening it and walking out.

Micheal happily counts all of his tokens for a total of three hundred and five. He walks out of the store, locking it with his Union Card, and begins walking towards a cafe.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as CWU:
As a CWU member, you are usually given a Union Card, which gives you some access to places most citizens can't get to. It is easy to abuse.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
I am confident with the skills I have in playing as a CWU member.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Ethlaez's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethlaez's CWU Application   Ethlaez's CWU Application EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:19 am

Smeag said yes. Lazy bastard wouldn't log in.
Accepted
We'll get you set up in a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

Ethlaez's CWU Application
Page 1 of 1