Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethlaez's OTA Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethlaez

Ethlaez's OTA Application Empty
PostSubject: Ethlaez's OTA Application   Ethlaez's OTA Application EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:23 am

Steam name: [UU]Ethlaez

Steam ID:

What motivates you to join the OTA?
I have played as the OTA on a few other servers, and had quite a good experience with it. I think it would be fun to try t out on this server.

How long have you been a part of the community?
I found the server yesterday.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
I am not sure how long, but possibly about half a year now.

Have you ever been banned before?
Yes, but it was one of those "lolbans". Instead of teaching me how to properly role-play, they just banned me. ( It happened when I was really new to HL2RP, and didn't have a correct description, didn't attempt to do my actions, etc. But I've learned now.)

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
I have never been staff or owned an RP server, but I consider myself mature.

Do you have any past experience with the OTA whitelist?
Yes, I have been the OTA on a few other servers.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:
The Overwatch unit raises his Ar2, taking aim at a large hole in the wall. The screaming and yelling of dying units and antlions can be heard coming from the hole. "Biotics confirmed in sector four, Overwatch units deploy." The Overwatch unit immediately begins rushing towards the hole in the wall, not waiting an extra second. Three other Overwatch soldiers followed behind, their Ar2's raised. They charge into the hole, opening fire at the nearest antlion. An antlion from up top falls down at a soldier, crushing him. Another unit immediately shoves the antlion off, while another shoots it in the head several times. They stare at the soon to be dead Overwatch soldier for a few seconds, then continue walking to clear the rest of the antlions. "Unit deserviced in sector four." They continue walking along a corridor, finding a door. The stack up, prepared for anything. One shoots the lock, while the other two charge in fearlessly, opening fire at the antlions. An antlion races at an Overwatch soldier, clawing at it with it's sharp arms. The Overwatch soldier kicks it back, firing a few rounds of dark matter into to. The room is cleared, and the Overwatch soldiers begin running back to the hardpoint. "Sector four is secured, request sterilizing team."

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as a OTA:
I feel that it is very important to behave appropriately as an OTA soldier because new players look up to you, seeing as you're the one with the whitelist. It is important to set an example for the server, showing it's seriousness.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
I feel I am mature enough and can handle the task. I think I can properly role-play an Overwatch soldier.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Ethlaez's OTA Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethlaez's OTA Application   Ethlaez's OTA Application EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:05 pm

1. Thank god you didn't do something with citizens for your rp situation
2. Your honesty is striking
3. We're gonna need to talk on steam a bit, not in a bad way
4. Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

Ethlaez's OTA Application
Page 1 of 1