Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP

Go down 
+2
Sinskitz
Bushy Eyebrows
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP Empty
PostSubject: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:23 am

[size=16]HELIX DvL Application sheet/size]
Steam name:Bushy Eyebrows
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:132707
How long have you been part of the community? 4 days
How long have you been playing HL2RP?
2000hours
Have you ever been banned before?
No.
Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
Yes
What motivates you to want to become the HELIX DvL?
Earning more respect by the players and staff, I have the patience to teach other people. Knowing that they might not know how to do something isn't a bother to me. DvL is a high ranked CP, and it takes a lot of work running it, which I can handle.
Do you have any past experience with running a division within the MPF?
Yes, I was a Helix DvL on a server for a while. And Epu on another
Give a detailed description what a divisional is supposed to do:
Teach and lead all people below him, making sure to keep all the units disciplined and in line, and making sure perfection of all his units.
Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would interact with a lower ranked unit.
Helix DvL: Come in 05, sit down.
Helix 05: Yes, Sir!
Helix DvL: Today your going to learn how to fix this scanner.
Helix DvL: /me reaches down grabbing a bag of tools needed and sets it on the table.
Helix DvL: Let me see what you can do.
Helix 05: /me opens the tool bag, confused on what to do he grabs a hammer and picks up a piece of metal and begins to hammer it hard onto the scanner.
Helix DvL: Whoa, whoa! /me rushes over grabbing the hammer out of the 05's hand and drops it in the tool bag. "What are you doing?"
Helix 05: Sorry sir, i'm not sure what to do. I'm new.
Helix DvL: /me would open the tool bag grabbing a welding tool and the piece of metal. "This is what you do."
Helix DvL: /me would begin to find the place where the metal is needed and weld it into place.
Helix 05: Okay I think I understand.
Helix DvL: /me hands over the welding tool to the 05.
Helix 05: /me begins to follow the same steps as the DvL did, finding the spot and welding it. He leaves a spot open so he can fix the wires inside.
Helix DvL: Good idea.
Helix 05: /me reaches over opening the tool bag and finding the necessary tools and begins to work.
Helix DvL: Stop there, that is enough building for one day. We want work for tomorrow.
Helix 05: Okay sir. /me he puts away the tools, standing.
Helix DvL: Dismissed.
Helix 05: /me salutes, spinning around on his heels and walking away.
Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately as the HELIX Divisional:
It is important to behave because that's your image to the other MPF. You want to show that your not some lally gagging DvL, that you will stop all non-sense. You keep a firm grasp of your section.
Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
Because I know my stuff. I wont fuck around, I will get the job done. I am able to be active and will be active. I know that I will be able to perform my best in the position even if it doesn't seem like it.
Are you able to preform as a forum moderation as you will be responsible for the HELIX section of the forum?
Yes
Do you already have the MPF whitelist?
Yes[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:12 am

I would add much more to your application because your competitors application is far more better than yours. Take your time, and add more details. I'm sure you'll do fine, rip. Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:16 am

Idk what your support is
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:18 am

https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com/t174-firefly-cpt-ashe-harding-s-helix-division-leader-application
This guy^^ and he doesn't have two negative supports...?
Also, my vote would be Neutral. Sorry.
Edit: I see what you mean about the -supports, still his application is more impressive [minus the friendly dvl.] Still you should add more to your application just in case Smile
Edit 2: Double check the format, you failed to fill in a question I believe. https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com/t169-helix-mechanical-divisional
Quote :
Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing your use of mechanical or construction rp.

Last edited by Sinskitz on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:53 am

I combined them which I already stated
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:15 am

Sinskitz wrote:
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com/t174-firefly-cpt-ashe-harding-s-helix-division-leader-application
This guy^^ and he doesn't have two negative supports...?
Also, my vote would be Neutral. Sorry.
Edit: I see what you mean about the -supports, still his application is more impressive [minus the friendly dvl.] Still you should add more to your application just in case Smile
Edit 2: Double check the format, you failed to fill in a question I believe. https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com/t169-helix-mechanical-divisional
Quote :
Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing your use of mechanical or construction rp.

I told you dudes already that I edited the application, on top of the fact that I wrote it at 2 in the morning, meaning I was deprived of over 5 hours of sleep and wasn't functioning properly.
But he did combine the "Interaction RP" and the "Mechanical RP" examples.

Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:19 am

You edited it but there statement has to stand
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:22 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
You edited it but there statement has to stand

I understand that, my friend, but that's because they haven't re-read the app.
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:23 am

Even if they did, why change the statement they already made?
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:24 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Even if they did, why change the statement they already made?
Because their statement was about a friendly DvL which was changed. And that alone was why it has all neutral responses
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:26 am

Okay man not gonna argue well see who gets its probably today
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:31 am

I ain't here to argue, myself, either. I've been trying to change my personal view so that I can be tolerable in this community.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 am

It may be a small application but I +Support it. I like it more than the other Helix's Application.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 pm

You have to follow the format.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 pm

-Support
Lazily done and lack of following the format
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:56 pm

I'll go ahead and -support this application. Here's why:

Despite saying that you'll "earn more respect by the players and staff", it appears you don't mention anything else motivating you. And if your only motivation is respect, I wouldn't suggest becoming a DvL. It will only gain IC respect, while most people's (at least my) standing would be the same. I just don't think you have the right motivation.
The detailed description of what a DvL is supposed to do, is rather small, and not all that detailed.
Now, you say that you've combined the two RP examples you're supposed to make, but there's several problems with it:
First of all, it doesn't follow the format at all. Following the format should be easy, and combining those two shows that you're nothing but lazy. I would not want a lazy DvL.
Second, it's very short. If each of the RP examples were to be 20 lines each (depending on the content and the detail in each action), you'd have to make the whole example 40 lines. Yours is just about 18 lines, and wouldn't even fit if the example was extremely detailed.
Third, everything that happens in the RP example is very simple, and pretty boring. The two very first lines are perfect examples. They're nothing but two short sentences, that could easily have become long and detailed actions. Instead of "Come in 05, sit down.", it could be: C45.MPF.HELIX-DvL.17263 raises his hand towards the 05. While motioning for the 05 to come closer using his index finger, he says "Come in 05, and sit down!" This would heavily affect your application, and if every action was as detailed, or even more, your chances of being accepted would increase drastically.
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Niko wrote:
I'll go ahead and -support this application. Here's why:

Despite saying that you'll "earn more respect by the players and staff", it appears you don't mention anything else motivating you. And if your only motivation is respect, I wouldn't suggest becoming a DvL. It will only gain IC respect, while most people's (at least my) standing would be the same. I just don't think you have the right motivation.
The detailed description of what a DvL is supposed to do, is rather small, and not all that detailed.
Now, you say that you've combined the two RP examples you're supposed to make, but there's several problems with it:
First of all, it doesn't follow the format at all. Following the format should be easy, and combining those two shows that you're nothing but lazy. I would not want a lazy DvL.
Second, it's very short. If each of the RP examples were to be 20 lines each (depending on the content and the detail in each action), you'd have to make the whole example 40 lines. Yours is just about 18 lines, and wouldn't even fit if the example was extremely detailed.
Third, everything that happens in the RP example is very simple, and pretty boring. The two very first lines are perfect examples. They're nothing but two short sentences, that could easily have become long and detailed actions. Instead of "Come in 05, sit down.", it could be: C45.MPF.HELIX-DvL.17263 raises his hand towards the 05. While motioning for the 05 to come closer using his index finger, he says "Come in 05, and sit down!" This would heavily affect your application, and if every action was as detailed, or even more, your chances of being accepted would increase drastically.

I hate your opinion, there is zero need to put more detail for telling some one to sit down. No reason at all. There is one chair in the fucking room, where else would he sit? Your statement actually pisses me off. But your opinion is your opinion so nice!
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:27 pm

DENIED

Bushy has shown not to be a good choice for a high command unit.
After receiving absolutely any negative feedback, he snaps. Few moments later, he broke the rules by disrespecting a staff member, and acted extremely childish.
This application doesn't meet the standard, that is expected from anyone that ever would become such a high rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP   Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Bushy Eyebrows Helix DVL APP
Page 1 of 1