Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Niko's Scanner Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko
Niko

Niko's Scanner Application Empty
PostSubject: Niko's Scanner Application   Niko's Scanner Application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:42 am

Steam name: Niko

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

How long have you been part of the community?
~ 1-2 weeks

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
I lost count at 4 years, honestly.

Have you ever been banned before?
No

What motivates you to want to become a City Scanner?
City scanners are small flying things, and are generally rather fun to roleplay as. Also, considering there's a rather low amount of them on the server, I saw a chance of becoming one myself.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
Yes.

Do you have any past experience with the City Scanner whitelist?
Yes

Give a detailed description of a City Scanner: Camera W/ Flash | Spotlight Mounted On Its Top, Moving Independently From The Scanner | Lightly Armored | Shining Metallic Parts Suggesting Recent Polishing | Emits Low-Medium Volume Beeps | Four 'Face' Plates |

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use the city scanner:
/it Three City Scanners are released from the Nexus. They each fly into three separate 'sectors' of the city.
/me flies across the Plaza. The spotlight is turned on, due to the current darkness in the city. As it reaches its sector of the city, it proceeds to fly around in the area. It notices several citizens, standing in a crowd.
/it A flash emits from the scanner as it takes a picture of the crowd. The flash blinds few of the citizens, and they all proceed to run away. The picture taken by the scanner is immediately uploaded to the Nexus database and dispatched to several units. Along with the picture, the units receive a text saying "Suspicious activity, sector 3-A."
/me continues to fly around in its sector, as several MPF units run towards the area. The sound of stunbatons being flicked on, citizens screaming, and the loud zapp noise from each hit is heard in the nearby vicinity.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as a City Scanner:
Not behaving appropriately as a City Scanner can become a massive annoyance to other players. Spamming your camera, or flying off into areas you shouldn't be in is extremely annoying.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
Well, I just think everyone should get a chance, so why not myself?

Extra Notes: This is probably my shortest RP example so far. Unfortunately, just like stalkers, scanners do the same thing over and over again, constantly repeating the same action, which unfortunately makes for rather short roleplay examples.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: Niko's Scanner Application   Niko's Scanner Application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:12 am

I wouldn't say the City Scanner RP is limited because they do the same thing over and over again, it's more or less the fact that most people don't bother trying to RP with them. However, the majority of the time, yeah. It's the same action over and over again.

+1 I'm supporting this.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Niko's Scanner Application   Niko's Scanner Application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niko's Scanner Application   Niko's Scanner Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Niko's Scanner Application
Page 1 of 1