Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New donation thread idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

New donation thread idea Empty
PostSubject: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 pm

I was thinking since we are running low on money, we could add some gifts for when people donate to the server. This format is listed below, and this is just a simple format/idea. We can change it to whatever. I think adding this would help the server a lot Smile.
__________________________________________________________________________________
$5 - Access to Necrotics Whitelist, along with "pet" flags and donation group [a icon when u text ooc]
$10 - Access to Antlion Whitelist.
$15 - Access to the Free Vortiguant whitelist
$20 - Access to the Brid whitelist

PS: If you don't want to give these factions away, than make it so players that donate are able to apply for these factions on the forums.

When donating you are agreeing to the following:

- I agree that I am not paying for these extra features but earning them as a gift
- I agree that if I abuse and do not follow the role of what I earn I will lose it.
- I agree that these features may change.
- We will keep your money only for 7 days, after that time period you are not allowed to ask for a refund.
- If you donate and then get banned, even within that 7 day period, you will not be able to ask for a refund.

| NOTE |

- These donations stack. For example if you donate $5, then some time later, you donate another $5 you will total $10, and gain access to $10 donation bonuses.

| How to donate |

1. nfoservers.com/donate.pl?force_recipient=1&recipient= [insert email here]
2. Choose paypal or credit card
3. Put in the amount u want to send
4. If your paying tax than add some more cents so I can get full amount.
4.Check that everything matches up and complete the transaction.
5.Reply to this thread with your STEAM ID, which can be found here and your PayPal first name. So we can identify who has donated and keep track of all the donations. Also please include the amount you sent.

Ps: You may change what you might get from the donations, if you support his idea and want to add more suggestions as to what to add for donations. Please reply below with your idea, comment, and your vote.

- Just a concerned player
Back to top Go down
5ym5
5ym5

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm

This is entirely up to taco really, but I don't like giving out vortigaunt/antlion/necrotic whitelist or making people donate for them. Now that the formalities are out of the way I have to.
Brid:
I'm so sorry, I love you Sinkitz but I had to.
Back to top Go down
Nitsel_
Nitsel_

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:22 pm

-SUPPORT

WEll not only am I against making people donate for whitelists that can only be use in events, but I am firmly against making sure nobody will be donating for a faction that should only be ICly aquired (With the exception of auths, of course.)I'm talking about the free vort whitelist, of course. So i'll have to say nope to this one.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:44 pm

nitsel_ wrote:
WEll not only am I against making people donate for whitelists that can only be use in events, but I am firmly against making sure nobody will be donating for a faction that should only be ICly aquired (With the exception of auths, of course.)I'm talking about the free vort whitelist, of course. So i'll have to say nope to this one.

5ym5 wrote:
This is entirely up to taco really, but I don't like giving out vortigaunt/antlion/necrotic whitelist or making people donate for them. Now that the formalities are out of the way I have to.

Sinskitz wrote:
PS: If you don't want to give these factions away, than make it so players that donate are able to apply for these factions on the forums.

Ps: You may change what you might get from the donations

As I said, it's just an idea. I also said taco can change what ever he likes. He can even add/change things you get from donating. I never said it 100% to use these exact donation benefits, you both miss read what I said. you fucks <3 Love ya <3

Also,
Nitsel_ wrote:
I am firmly against making sure nobody will be donating for a faction that should only be ICly aquired

I agree to what you said about this^^^^. Only factions that you can get OOC'ly should be in the benefits of donating

Ps: 5ym5, LOL!! I'm dying over here!
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:26 pm

We already have a donation page similar to this. I think. My head hurts.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:44 pm

$5 - Access to Necrotics Whitelist, along with "pet" flags and donation group [a icon when u text ooc]
$10 - Access to Antlion Whitelist.
$15 - Access to the Free Vortiguant whitelist
$20 - Access to the Brid whitelist

My changes would be:

$5 - Access to Bird Whitelist, along with "pet" flags and donation group [a icon when u text ooc]
$10 - Access to Freed Vortigaunt Whitelist.
$15 - Access to Necrotic whitelist - Basically because it has the potential to kill other players
$20 - Access to Antlion whitelist - Same deal as the other, but more dangerous
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Necrotic and antlion factions are event only. Not giving out pet flags because of donation. Other servers may do it but as you've noticed this is not other servers, its mostly based on trust.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:21 am

This thread hasn't been locked yet. I don't know if your done with it or not taco. I will bump it since no one else is commenting.

# Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New donation thread idea   New donation thread idea Empty

Back to top Go down

New donation thread idea
Page 1 of 1