Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store Empty
PostSubject: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:09 pm

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104491619

I think adding the metro police pack would be a great addition to the servers content. We could have low rank vamp units use the civil_medic.mdl model. Also, we could start using the female_police.mdl model for those female police officers, and we could use the rest of the models for if we have a special task force within the metro police force. Or, maybe we could just some of the models for other low rank units in other divisions. such as, helix {tech experts} can have a model that looks kinda techy, and judge, they could use trench coats or whatever. You guys understand the basics of what I am saying, yes I know models doesn't matter when roleplaying, but it attracts people and it looks cool.

Buying cloths: Like I said it's not 100% needed for roleplay, but it attracts people and it looks nice

Comment and reply with a +support netrual or -Support, much appreciated if you do Smile.
ty for reading.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:28 pm

The metro police pack is a very good addition to basically any HL2RP server.
They make it possible for units to distinguish each other over long distances, and several of the models look pretty decent. (Especially with higher ranked units)

A majority of the server I've visited have used this pack, and while the pack may not be the reason, these servers were also pretty popular.

Therefore, I +support the addition of the Metro Police Pack.

And I'll go neutral on the 'buying clothes' part. From my experience, only the CWU wear clothing that differs from the regular jumpsuit, however I am not completely sure what this server says about that.
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:01 pm

helix is -NOT- using tron cop
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:59 pm

ShadyNasty wrote:
helix is -NOT- using tron cop

I said this only as an example. Acidic can use what ever models he wants for helix. :/ lol
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:34 pm

i know you're not choosing models, i'm just bitching because tron cop is a disgusting model
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:25 pm

ShadyNasty wrote:
i know you're not choosing models, i'm just bitching because tron cop is a disgusting model
I still remember that cancer from S12
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:46 pm

I suppose both ideas and I agree that the Tron Skin is the stupidest fucking thing alive.

It gives Citizens something to spend their tokens on
Also provides a noticeable female unit model for MPF (Which can sit down <3)
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 pm

I guess I'll work on the metro pack, if you link to the buyable clothes then maybe.
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 am

Acidic_TACO wrote:
ShadyNasty wrote:
I still remember that cancer from S12

all of S12 was cancer
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm

I think this is the link.
forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=3041.0
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Accepted
Working on both now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store   Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store Empty

Back to top Go down

Metro police pack and adding cloths to buy at cwu store
Page 1 of 1