Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickofett

Location : I live in Naumann Crater... It's on the moon, don't come here.

Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App Empty
PostSubject: Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App   Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:46 am

Steam name: Nickofett
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40870868
How long have you been part of the community?: Since the beginning, baby.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?: Nearly four years now, as terrifying as it is.

Have you ever been banned before?: Nope.

What motivates you to want to become a part of City Administrator?: I have a serious lack of diplomatic, and political RP. I’m either /that one dude/ or the DvL with odd personality. I believe having a City Administrator would be healthy for my RP interests during the timespan of my stay at Social Experience. I honestly believe that I can do better than our previous City Administrator in general, and bring about a new era on the server. I believe there are more opportunities within the server that haven’t been realized, but can be. I want to find these out, whatever they might be, and make it work. Include the city as a whole, and have fun while doing so.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?: Yes, I’ve been in the staff of almost every single one of your servers, Taco.

Do you have any past experience with the City Administrator whitelist?: No not really, but I know how one should behave, and how to RP it properly.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:

** A deafening sound crackles to life upon two large speakers that rest beside a screen, which rests on the facade of the nexus. Citizens who have been dotted about the plaza look about in confusion before settling their eyes on the unspoken man, sitting in his prim and proper suit, upon the broad screen. The man’s familiar pale complexion, brown hair, sunken eyes, sharp jawline, and middle-aged appearance, has become a symbol of absolute hatred among the civil populace. All of the originally perturbed citizens look away, seeming to be in a silent boycott, although, a very miniscule amount of people look towards the screen with eager eyes as the man begins to speak.

Dr. Emanuel Jonathan Dressler speaks, “Greetings citizens of the Universal Union! I bring a message of melancholy and grief. In the line of duty, we have lost one of our most influential figures within the CCA,” the man would look down for a moment to gather his thoughts, “he served with honor and valor, only to be given a death, permitted to the lowest of the low.”.

** As the man begins to quicken in pace and energy, a slight Germanic accent can be heard within his angered voice, people along the plaza would begin to turn towards the screen, hoping to see the /great/ man fumble his words or slur them together.

Dr. Emanuel Jonathan Dressler continues, “He was murdered by miniscule threats to the city. Rebels. These simpletons do not understand the term of progress. In fact, their work has caused a reverse, and I’d like to remind you all that these rascals will not be a threat to you any longer,” the man would then stop to clear his throat before speaking in a much more normal tone of voice, “We do not accept such violence and misconduct within the confines of our city. The city which harbors your livelihood, and your dreams. I will never all a group of hypocrites to destroy our name, and our lives, this is why a judgement waiver is being placed in effect in mere moments. Finally, to any of you so called /rebels/, we will find you, and we will destroy you, just as you did Unit Eight-Five-Two.”.

** The man would look into the camera with a stern face for a moment, almost as if he’s staring down the entire face of rebelling. Within the plaza, a few distinct shouts of agreement, but mostly silence from the apathetic citizens who remain neutral in the matter of political grouping. Within moments of the screen waivering, and flashing into an abyss of darkness. A loud alarm would sound off, moving back and forth in waning noise. Units of the CCA would begin to flood out of the nexus, rushing to the citizens in the plaza with their weapons raised. All of the civilians would be pawned off the UCH as Overwatch units begin to swarm over the slum districts of the city, causing quite the ruckus of screams and gunfire.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as City Administrator: I believe that this is possibly one of the most important roles within the server. Without a figure head of the union, there is no base code of moral within the CCA structure, and a general lack of conformity. Without this, things become dull, stale even. This makes the role of the City Administrator even more important, which in turn causes the player to become aware of their surroundings and the general ideology of what’s happening all the more important.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?: I believe that I have the mettle to run this position properly, and better than anybody on the server. Although that sounds, cocky and austere arrogant, I wish to convey that I believe in my abilities as a competent Role Player on the server, and off of it as well.

Do you understand that the whitelist will be revoked on the death of the character?: Yes, I understand this completely. I don’t understand why this wouldn't be a common agreement among most, but I will hold firm to whitelist revoking.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App   Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:29 pm

The prettiest application to be honest and one of the better ones. I highly doubt you couldn't do the job well but you have a lot on your plate as it is. I know you're amazing at what you do but I can't burden you with even more stuff even if you're asking for it.
Denied, sorry man
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

Nickofett's Wonderful Egotistical CA App
Page 1 of 1