Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Opening" event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

"The Opening" event Empty
PostSubject: "The Opening" event   "The Opening" event EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 pm

So I've been thinking that right now and lets be honest. We are cramped as fuuuuck with our current situation. I also hear that we are getting a new CA. The my badass mind thought PR STUNT!!!!!! So here is how it will go. As the CA's first speech is broadcasted, one of the things she will talk about is trust and opening the slums. This here is to test how good the new CA's rp is and how good he/she is good at making speeches. Afterwards the CA will talk to helix about setting up electric fences and force fields to the canals so no one can get in the canals. After all the canal entrances are gone the whole city will be shown the opening of the slums.

Last edited by Masreya21 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

"The Opening" event Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Opening" event   "The Opening" event EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Now that the CAs have been chosen if you could talk with them about the event that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

"The Opening" event
Page 1 of 1