Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dovahneer
Minge

Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.   Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:44 pm

I.
Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

PostSubject: Re: Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.   Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 pm

No
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.   Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm saying Nae, because I feel that the CA (Assuming you're referring to the Civil Administrator) isn't a City Administrator, as I feel that title is more to do with collaborating the ideas and concerns of Citizens then forwarding the non-retarded ones to the City Administrator.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.   Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm

He's dead jim
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.   Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Having a thing to see who wants to be CA in a bit, I don't want to just hand it over to the first admin who asks because having the admins run everything will get boring for our players.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.   Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I. Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone in favor of the CA getting demoted say I.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Suggestions-
Jump to: