Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.

Go down 
+2
Sinskitz
Captain Snyder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:03 pm

I'm Captain snyder.

My ship is the K.W. Kedestrial.

I'm generally a pretty serious person. So uh. If you want serious RP, contact me~

Oh and I smoke pot.
Too much though.

Maybe i'll add more later, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:07 am

lol I saw that little text. "Too much though" anyways, welcome.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 am

10/10 would bang, all in all I quite enjoy using this stupidly small font because it gives an impression that something ILLUMINATI is going to be written of interesting deep within and consequently 420 BLAZE. Thanks for copying and pasting this.

Seriously now you should stop reading this shit don't you have something better to do? ^_^ ore wa chin-chin daiski nan daiyo. Uno-sama sugoi desu~! (>^-^<) I guess I don't have a choice but to keep writing until it looks as though this becomes some sort of unusual decoration and for what it's worth I'm sorry that you wasted your own time. Even after writing all that it still hasn't gotten to the end of it but maybe, if i keep writing I'll get there. Nope a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 am

_Uno wrote:

10/10 would bang, all in all I quite enjoy using this stupidly small font because it gives an impression that something ILLUMINATI is going to be written of interesting deep within and consequently 420 BLAZE. Thanks for copying and pasting this.

Seriously now you should stop reading this shit don't you have something better to do? ^_^ ore wa chin-chin daiski nan daiyo. Uno-sama sugoi desu~! (>^-^<) I guess I don't have a choice but to keep writing until it looks as though this becomes some sort of unusual decoration and for what it's worth I'm sorry that you wasted your own time. Even after writing all that it still hasn't gotten to the end of it but maybe, if i keep writing I'll get there. Nope a little bit more.
LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:30 am

_Uno wrote:

420Blaziken
Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  82399310
Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:07 pm

>makes introduction thread
>two shit posts
>i'm popular
>profit?
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 pm

oh my god stop posting old shitty memes before i cringe to death

Captain Snyder wrote:

Oh and I smoke pot.
i remember when i was 12
Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 pm

I guess you can say....
Old memes, die hard
Back to top Go down
Terminatorlishis
Minge

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Pot head faggot
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Terminatorlishis wrote:
Pot head faggot

I don't like that word ;C
Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Terminatorlishis wrote:
Pot head faggot

Atleast I don't smoke cigerettes, or drink.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/marijuana-use-and-its-effects

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/features/faq-alcohol-and-your-health

Also, Terminator movies are awesome. So is the RP servers for it.

I miss Terminator RP D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.    Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm Captain Snyder.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: