Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aimee's Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Dear Diary,

It's been a long set of months in City 18 and I think for once, I'm finally able to put these events behind me. After being detained for attacking Misaki I can't help but feel a bit glad that we're finally able to put it behind us, granted I'm going to miss that one-eyed righteous bitch - She was definitely a good friend, though I feel times ahead are more important.

Dayvon and even that obnoxious greenskin, Shen'Lak, I will miss them, but above all, I'll definitely miss Marcus, I don't know where he ran off to in City 17 but his absence is certainly something I'll need to adjust to, thankfully the cigarettes I found seem to help calm my nerves which is always good, I don't exactly fancy end up spending another month in detainment.

Granted I wasn't expecting to be sent to this place, but over all it's less gloomy than City 17 and City 18, what's more is there doesn't appear to be any thick smog in the air so I think it might be finally possible to start recovering from inhaling that shit all the time. However my first experience of this town was a guy crying over the loss of his recent girlfriend.

Perhaps these Cities aren't so much different with the exception of how they look, because I'm already getting the impression that I shouldn't be as vocal as I was and perhaps I'll be able to go another 6 months without a re-education. But first thing's first - I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:54 am

How cute. Very interested in reading more.

Edit: Sigh* Another kim. This time she speaks German. Jk

Last edited by Sinskitz on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:43 pm

Dear Diary,

I assume I'll be in this town for a long time, which has given me time to think about what I did in the past, I can't believe that I forgot about what I did to Bracelet, holding him at gunpoint, giving him tokens and then demanding sex from him. Good times. But I think that those events may have also caused a problem which is why I was forced to leave City 17 in the first place. Coupled with Shen'Lak trying to get me involved in some ridiculous plot to overthrow the Union after I had just gotten my Citizenship Status back.

There's a lot of things I have yet to discover about this place and the first thing I'm going to do is not tell anyone my name until I feel that I can trust them enough, I'm always suspicious of people who act friendly because it's almost as if they want to burrow into your life and rat you out to the Union. I've had that happen before and I don't plan on it happening here I was lucky enough to escape from the Nexus on City 17 so I'm going to count my so-called blessings.

So I tried to find out where a bar was, supposedly there one in the slums and frankly I don't think I'll venture that far unless I have somebody I can trust enough, two is better than one and there's always safety in numbers - Unless you're a Jew at Auschwitz. More to the point, the Slums is always a wasp nest of uncivil activity, so I won't be suprized if after taking my first few steps in there I witness an execution of a Unit, or some poor bastard who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I witnessed a Citizen being harassed by a Unit, a lowly Oh-Five who followed him into the Housing Block and it reminds me of the months I spent in City 18 when I was being harassed by that Oh-Four the entire time I was thrown out of Nexus after the Helix Divisional and his plan to adapt Memory Replacements to make people learn a foreign language, but I guess now because of him I know German, it will give me some distance from others if I ever chose to become the 'quiet' time like I had to in City 18 having to mime everything - What a fucking disaster that was.

And then my eventual capture after evading the UMA for so long, I regret zoning out because I didn't want Marcus to witness what became of me, though I was only shot in the leg, it still hurt like something I wouldn't have expected and finally being able to break out of detainment during that attack on the Nexus and living in the fringes of society in the slums with the others and narrowly surviving a Headcrab shelling.

It seems the more I experience in this new place, the more I seem uneasy as I stupidly involved myself between that Citizen and the Unit when I should have just left, but I'm sure having a brute like him as a friend could have it's advantages, perhaps I'll get to know more about him as time goes on though it seems he was trialed for amputation, so I imagine he should know his way around the Slums in this City if that's the case.

Also I've become acquainted with two other people, Mopey and Frenchie, It's amazing what giving people a well-earned cigarette will do and who am I to judge? But it seems that in this City you're allowed to smoke because my Cigarettes were handed back to me after they were confiscated, or perhaps the Unit had an ounce of sympathy and wanted me to keep the one thing that would keep me sane. Whatever their motives were, I'll need to find someone who sells more as I don't think the CWU would sell actual cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:03 am

Dear Diary,

Today I was threatened and by an Officer, trying to make me rat out any friends I made, based off the assumption that I look like I know undesirable people - Fuck that. If I was asked 3 years back to join the MPF I would have, but not after all the shit that I've seen them do and been involved with what they did. I've never met a Unit which didn't have something to hide behind every one of their actions, and it's those hidden motives that I despise most people, sure I need to make friends, but the second I find somewhere to score and waste my tokens - I'll be glad.

Makes me think of the first and last time I did Meth, never planning on doing that again I think in honesty I prefer Beer and Heroin, ofcourse Cocaine is good to, but I think finding a supplier for that is bound to be troublesome. I guess with each new city comes it's own challenges and this place seems to be how fucking cold it is all the time, haven't even been here a month and we had a fucking blizzard.

I'm glad I have the almost insider knowledge of how the UMA operated, knowing about Blackmarks seems to be a good enough reason for Units to mind their own business, unless it's a certain GRID Oh-Five, I don't know what one of those grease-monkeys was doing outside of the GRID Bay anyway, let alone chasing after someone who was nearly a foot taller than them.

In a way, I miss Shen'Lak - as bizarre as it sounds to even think that, it would've been good to see what became of City 17 after I relocated, but I guess being away from it all had done me - for the most part - some good. I wonder when and if I'll see Marcus next, and if I'll see him before my smokes run out.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Dear Diary,

Today was interesting, during Rations Distribution today we were given a special treatment where people weren't allowed to leave and were tied and searched before being allowed to leave, some woman who was shorter than me with Snakebite piercings was taken into the back room and I didn't see her until afterwards, she had an exceptionally bloodied mouth so I assume they tore her piercings out.

I teased Grumpy a bit today, talked about his dead ex girlfriend and ended up biting his neck and doing some other stuff in the Park, nothing sexual, just biting - I think if I keep it up I might be able to get some sort of an open relationship with him, I'm going to need more than one horse in my stable, as it seems.

I think also if I keep trying to push Grumpy, I might be able to get him to take some drugs if and when I get my hands on some, I talked to him about replacing something with something else, which is when I teased him - I was talking about his dead girlfriend, but I assume it was lost in translation, given we were previously talking about drugs, mainly Heroin.

He says he wants to stay away from Heroin and Meth, with Meth I can understand, but definitely not Heroin., I still haven't found anyone who has the right kind of connections I'm looking for and for the moment I've been doing the silent routine which thankfully seems to keep people disinterested, nobody wants to talk to a mute, it's the one thing I learned from that fucked up experiment.

I don't know why people choose to live every day with the same dull routine and consequently, not do anything different, that's why I think drugs are the obvious choice - it eats up your time and makes you forget the unpleasant shit before it. You'd have to be an idiot to think anything else and at the moment I think Grumpy could learn a thing or two if he just had a taste.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:31 am

Dear Diary,

Infuriatingly enough it seems that Officer was right, I don't know how I managed to stumble apon an undesirable, previously Giant is now known as Life Raft because he let me piggy back on him over some ... undesirable liquids ... and we stayed in what I assume in the Slums for the night after making a small fire, it was cold, but he lent me his Jacket and it was so big on me I probably could've used it as a sleeping bag if I wanted to.

Life Raft seems to be less Mopey than Grumpy and has atleast tried drugs unlike Mopey, and pretending to be mute has worked alright so far except when I was heard talking to a Unit but for the most part it seems to keep other people disinterested in me - So I'm going to keep it up. Brings me back to being with Dead Eye and that other guy, who's name I forgot but I'm sure they're definitely dead by now. Suckers.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Dear Diary,

Fuck Ross.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Dear Diary,

I've been dying for a smoke these last few days and I can't even describe how agitated I am right now, I swear if somebody even gets on my nerves I'm going to punch them in the face, god knows that's what ended up happening when Misaki got stuck in the crossfire. And then all that stuff with the Hinckle and his Memory Replacement stuff began.

...Fuck...

I don't think I'll get to finish my game with Wayne and Ross, nor would I be able to find smokes, unless I buy those shitty UU-BRand Smokes from the CWU, I'd rather normal Smokes because it wouldn't suprise me if they put something in that shit, like they do with the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aimee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Diary   Aimee's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimee's Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: In Character :: Character Logs/Journals-
Jump to: