Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We should get Atmos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

We should get Atmos Empty
PostSubject: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 pm

So I think it would be a cool idea to get the atmos addon for the server. It would add more diversity to the atmosphere on the server with weather and a day to night cycle. Now I know that some people get bad fps when it rains so we could only do day to night cycle. This would also be great since we just opened the slums so it will set the mood at night. It would also make more since for people to preform crimes at night rather than day.
Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Knowing how this addon can have a positive and a negative aspect to a server. If we were able to add this to the server we will need the weather to be realistic, not rainy for five mins than all of a sudden clear skies. I think adding this would be positive if we keep it realistic. I recommend adding in real time to where the most population of our server lives. 6am-6pm {day} 6pm-6am {night}. Roleplay would be much better, I love running around at night doing things i'm not supposed to do. Easier to escape units at night, as well.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:55 am

Link to it so I can look at it?
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Masreya21
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 am

Dude, yes!

I fucking love Atmos!

(But it rains for wayy too short for such a "thunderstorm")
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:36 pm

I always get massive FPS drops whenever any weather effect happens Neutral

But if it's going to be strictly for the day/night cycle - I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:30 pm

So are we getting this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should get Atmos   We should get Atmos Empty

Back to top Go down

We should get Atmos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Suggestions-
Jump to: