Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eva 'Scar' Revask

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickyToe
TickyToe

Eva 'Scar' Revask Empty
PostSubject: Eva 'Scar' Revask   Eva 'Scar' Revask EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 am

Eva 'Scar' Revask 4033844

Name: Eva Revask
Nickname(s): Scar
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dull Blue
Languages: Russian, English
Favorite Weapon: Shotgun

"The amount of shit that comes from my mouth is enough to fill every sewer in Russia."
Eva 'Scar' Revask Black_hair__by_lusinchen
██████████████████████ RENEGADE - PARAGON ██████████████████████

Death Wish - Hated - Disliked - Neutral - Liked - Trusted - Loved

Kim Rossdale - She's a bit ignorant, but she's also smart. Ignorant as in gullible, and smart as in she's street smart. Those two combined make for a strange person. Makes me wonder what she was like before this.
Update - Shame she died. She was such a useful bin of information. It's also a shame I missed the execution.

JUDGE DvL - 'Devil' - He's certainly an interesting specimen, but the only thing about him is, is he seems extremely deceptive. I feel like I could trust him but I can't run the risk of him not being who he says he is.

JUDGE EpU - I like her. She's decent, the only problem I can see is that she seems like she may be following orders too blindly at times. Maybe just needs to loosen up.

Wayne Darkwood - I don't particularly care for him, but I would choose him as an ally, as he's big and bulky. Not to mention he's aided me a few times.

Krist Nale - The city administrator is certainly a pretty straight-forward man. Average business man boss who wants all his employees to follow his every last wish, to the dot, and without question.

All you other fagbags - I personally couldn't care less if you all dropped dead or became the second coming of Jesus.

Alex Booker - I don't like his attitude and he's a huge coward. I'm not saying I wish he would die- but I wouldn't mind seeing him get framed for a major crime he didn't do and get amputated.

HELIX(?) EpU - I don't know who the hell she thinks she is, or what game she may be playing, but I don't like her.

THEME SONG

Back to top Go down

Eva 'Scar' Revask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: In Character :: Character Logs/Journals-
Jump to: