Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kdc0nnvict

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Empty
PostSubject: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:24 am

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY: i seriously hope this is not one of them community's were they automatically take the admins side just because their staff or a friend. Admins make mistakes to and can be just as guilty of stuff. In this case these admins are in the wrong, not for saying i can not open that box maybe, but for the general way the treat their members. and abusing their powers. Staff are suppose to be mature well mannered and treat their members fairly and respectably same as they want to be treated am i wrong? Their here to serve the community not command them. They enforce the rules, they dont make them. So i expect a fair trial here from the rest of the staff.

If i could get a voice chat on teamspeak or skype or something to discuss this appeal i would greatly appreciate that Rather then the same admin who banned me coming here and auto denying my appeal just because he can.

Steam name: kdc0nnvict
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:34361209
Reason for ban: Well the reason i was given when i got banned was: "Ass pulling a can of beans from a locked container" That i icly broke the lock and opened :/

Who Banned you: It only told me his ic name:Russell 'Dirtbeard' Church

But the three admins i was fighting with i have their steam names and id's:
"Pöm-Pöm"         STEAM_0:0:53659076
"Sméag"            STEAM_0:1:44764994
"_Uno #ArofldSchwaroflkekker" STEAM_0:0:11924005

The whole story:
Ok so i was on the server on my citizen who was in the slums. I found a warehouse that the door said Abandoned warehouse and it was unowned. So i owned the door. When i went inside the only thing in their was a box that was icly locked but oocly had a password in place of the lock. So messaged an admin to come remove the password. She said "No what if it was your box and someone else broke in and took all your stuff." I said " I didnt break in i own this place and that would suck but it does happen and im breaking open the box icly." She told me to ask the other admin what was on because she was in the middle of rp so i did and he said " No you cant break the lock its not possible to break into a locked container." ... are you kidding me? its very possible. Locking a container does not be its impenetrable but after arguing for a moment he stated "Even if you did break in you would need something to break it open and their is no scrap metal in this building." I said "ok ill go find some then come back and rp breaking into it again and pm you when im done" So i did and while i was looking for the scrap he decided to go ic in the slums by me even though he was not their icly before he teleported to me. Then i went back and rp'd breaking in. I asked him again, Ok i did it how you said can you please remove this password now? He said "No their is a password for a reason, obviously people dont want you to get into it." No shit they dont want me to get into it but making it so its impossible to break in is fail rp to the max. realistically you can break a lock and get into a container. But he refused and the first admin refused to then some other admin got on not knowing what was going on but auto took their side because you know their staff and im just some dumb player, they acted as if their gods and im scum and either i bow to their power or get squashed -_- fuck that shit. But we argued for awhile and i said fine ill just finish my rp without your help. So i rp'd opening the container and said their was a can of beans in their ( i geuss you could call it asspull but i wasnt gonna say it was empty but didnt wanna say some bullshit like Oh look a fucking rpg) i dont get crazy i just said their was a can of beans -_- and even icly said well to bad i have no way to open them im starving. Then they keep observing me and buggin me oocly disrespecting me (yes i got an attitude back idc if their staff if the talk shit to me i talk shit back if they abuse and dont do their job right their not legit staff to me. Just adminges. Then they had some other guy get on and teleported him to the warehouse and told him oocly what happened then they used the ooc knowledge to get ic and shoot the door open and tried to powergame killing me. I was upstairs they were on bottom, the guy who rp'd shooting me just said he shot at me never did anything state i was hit so the other guys asked loocly if i was gonna react to being shot, well since nothing said i was shot i said "Uh he missed." Then they decided to ban me cause and i quote "Fuck it im done with this" Thats not very admin like, banning someone who broke no rules, banning them because they disagreed with something and gave their own opinion and actually finished the rp they started? Huh i thought this was a serious hl2rp server, but these adminges make it seem more like dark rp.  I will admit i got an attitude back at them but i dont think giving my opinon and stating if something can realistically be done i think it should be accomplished icly. So thats why i was banned. its bullshit i know, but i would like a respectable admin WHO WAS NOT INVOLVED to talk to please. someone reasonable enough that wouldnt ban someone for giving their opinion and disagreeing with how something is on the server. Oh and also and admin who dosent abuse their powers and kill someone who disagrees would be nice.

Proof?: Here is the logs of the entire thing. Well my logs anyways.:
kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0009

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0010

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0011

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0012

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0013

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0014

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0015

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0016

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0017

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0018

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0019

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0020

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Snapshot0021
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:57 am

I also wanna say who the hell PERMANATLY bans someone for rping that the found a can of beans.. are you serious?
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:58 am

Oh and the adminge who banned me changed my profile on here to which is abuse if to look it now says Minge under my name -_- i didnt change it so he must have. and its a false title since i did not minge in any way shape or form.

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Abused_again_by_adminge
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:49 am

All these logs seem to exclude the part where I was actually /ON/ the server.
I stand corrected, I clicked on the highest screenshot and assumed the events which followed would be after that point

You wanted me to physgun you over a wall so you could get into the slums
I accepted.

You went immediately into the slums and bought a building
That's fine

You wanted to open a locked container because the building was owned by you
Not fine - and here's why.
1. If we allowed everyone who RP'd opening a lock access to a container/building then it would defeat the point of having it PASSWORDED in the first place. People, especially the Resistance need a place to store their equipment, weapons, drugs and other contraband and then rest assured that some idiot person isn't going to come in and break it open and steal everything.

2. If the same situation happened to you, you would react negatively and then call the person who stole things from your PASSWORDED container a minge and then say it was FailRP - But because things weren't going your way as you wanted - You decided to accuse the 3 admins (_Uno, Smeag and pom-pom of FailRP) even though all three of us agreed that opening a PASSWORDED container is complete bullshit.

3. Combined with your hostile attitude suspiciously excluded from your logs which you included (But still recorded on the server) I think that only denying you the chance to break into something on the basis that you happen to own the building it's in is completely rediculous and you should be ashamed of even trying to think that it would be the case in the first place.

However, I will agree that a permanent ban does seem a bit strict for simply asspulling beans from a container however, I assume that it also takes into account your frankly toxic and hostile behaviour during these events, I suggest lowering this ban to a week - And if you're unhappy with that compromise, then I suggest you find somewhere else to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:15 am

If I remember right, the only passworded 'box' in the entire place is clearly labeled as a safe anyhow.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:35 am

Let me quote you here:

"You wanted to open a locked container because the building was owned by you
Not fine - and here's why.
1. If we allowed everyone who RP'd opening a lock access to a container/building then it would defeat the point of having it PASSWORDED in the first place. People, especially the Resistance need a place to store their equipment, weapons, drugs and other contraband and then rest assured that some idiot person isn't going to come in and break it open and steal everything"

--- I keep my roleplaying realistic if i buy a house and their is a locked box left inside of it im going to break the lock and look inside, what if their is something illegal in it? i want to report it so i dont get in trouble for it. Or what if their is money? Im going to want to know. Realistically magic passwords dont exist. your point is invalid.

"2. If the same situation happened to you, you would react negatively and then call the person who stole things from your PASSWORDED container a minge and then say it was FailRP - But because things weren't going your way as you wanted - You decided to accuse the 3 admins (_Uno, Smeag and pom-pom of FailRP) even though all three of us agreed that opening a PASSWORDED container is complete bullshit."

-- I would be upset if my stole got stolen but i wouldnt call bullshit because realistically it could happen. someone could break in and steal my stuff. But i did not break into anywere i bought a warehouse and it was left inside so i broke the lock to see what it was. the door said abandoned warehouse so i bought it assuming the previous owner just abandoned it. And realistically magic passwords that float above the box in the air dont exist icly its a lock, it can be broken, just because you want to hide your shit and make it impossible for anyone else to get to dosent mean it wouldnt happen irl. Ex: If the combine decide to raid your warehouse and you have a locked container inside that you used your admin powers to put a magic password on, you think their gonna go "Oh ok obviously we cant open this magic box lets just leave it alone then im sure nothing bad is inside." No their going to break the lock and search it to make sure you dont have contraband inside. So your point once again is invalid.

"3. Combined with your hostile attitude suspiciously excluded from your logs which you included (But still recorded on the server) I think that only denying you the chance to break into something on the basis that you happen to own the building it's in is completely rediculous and you should be ashamed of even trying to think that it would be the case in the first place."

-- Here is what makes me laugh "My Hostile attitude i suspiciously excluded from the logs?" Re look at the pics that is everything from the first time i asked the other admin if he could remove the password for me, i left nothing out, yes i got an attitude with the rude disrespecting adminges who were running their mouths to me instead of offering help. I disagreed with what you said and gave my opinion then you and your buddy's started getting an attitude and talking shit to me. You think im not going to retaliate back? Just because your an admin does not mean you can treat the players like shit, and then expect them to respect you in any way. You get the respect you give child. So review the screen shots again and tell me exactly what i left out because im 100% sure i left nothing out nor did i hide anything, yes after your attitude with me i got one back. But you three were the disrespectful ones. So again, your point, very very very invalid. -_-

"However, I will agree that a permanent ban does seem a bit strict for simply asspulling beans from a container however, I assume that it also takes into account your frankly toxic and hostile behaviour during these events, I suggest lowering this ban to a week - And if you're unhappy with that compromise, then I suggest you find somewhere else to roleplay."

-- Now this is haha just funny yet sad. Your right a perma ban is rediculous, actually the whole ban is rediculous and a week even if the reason for the ban was valid, still way to much. But Their should be no ban, it should be dropped seeing as im not the one that was treating the members like trash and abusing powers then meta and powergaming them because they did not agree with me . No im pretty sure that was the admins so maybe a week ban for you three would be more logical would it not? also why do you keep telling me to find somewhere else to roleplay? Forcing a member to leave over a small dispute? No wonder this community seems to be losing its playerbase , the admins force anyone who dosent bow to them to leave. Powerhungry much? No im not going to leave. I enjoy the roleplaying on this server, well i enjoy it when the few bad admins (yes im referring to you and the other two) dont minge and abuse me over a disagreement. If your not mature or capable enough to handle a dispute or disagreement maturely and responsibly then you should not be an admin. So need i say again? Point invalid.

And @Acidic_TACO no the admins password lock all their containers then apparently abuse and minge anyone who finds it and roleplays busting it open (like you would do in real life) Then just perma bans them for no reason, No offence bro but you might wanna have a chat with your staff about responsibility of being an admin. Just my opinion, though last time i gave my opinion i was perma banned so..
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 am

So basically im here to ask these things to the owner:
1: i would like my ban to be removed. Not lowered, removed. It was an unjust ban all together.

2: I would like the 3 admin's who abused and power/meta and minged me to be talked to about their actions and attitude, and id like to be assured this kind of thing does not happen again from them. I do like this server, i just dont like abusive admins. But im not out to get anyone demoted or anything, they didnt do enough for that i can honestly say but they are assholes for sure.

3: I would like the roleplay to be realistic such as if their is a container with a lock on it (aka password) It should icly be able to be broken into. Especially in the slums were all the crime happens. Personally i think the passwords should be removed completely but eh your choice.

These are the basic things i ask. Its not a demand, im asking and giving my opinion on things.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:01 am

Where was this box exactly? I only remember the one box and its just a recolored filing cabinet.
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:03 am

It was in a warehouse in the slums. The very back part of the map the building up the ladder on your right and the building on the right in the corner. Its a big red building with one open room a lower part and an upper part you have to take the ladder up. It has a garage doorthing in the back that doesnt open.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:07 am

I've never seen that one before, the box I mean. I also wasn't there, when did this happen?
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:10 am

Early this morning well its noon for me now i think it was around 7-8 am for me id have to check but i made this appeal moments after i was perma banned so.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:12 am

To the server logs -_-
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:25 am

Sorry man i copied all my logs and posted them here from when the problem started to my ban and left nothing out tryna help :/ but i dont have admin logs so i dont have their whole side just me and what they said and did to me.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:27 am

Alright from skipping the parts about Allah and terrorists, it seems from the rest of the logs that the building was owned by someone else. However doors sometimes reset ownership back to unowned and the door should have been locked in the first place. I'll give you that Pom-Pom and Smeag weren't the most mature, _Uno was far more mature and didn't even appear to describe the ic reasons why (The lock is inside the box...? Don't know how that works) but the ooc reasons that make any rp gamemode work. Realistically, yes, you could have broken into the box. But realistically you'd have been eaten by headcrabs in the sewers and turned into a zombie according to Half Life 2. There are sacrifices to realism that are needed to make any videogame based roleplay work. Sometimes there are definite rules that cannot be broken not for power grabby reasons but to prevent abuse by normal players of the absence of others. Thats why we have a minimum number of units needing to be online to mug one or the fact augments exist.
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:36 am

Ok i get that, If the door was sappose to be owned already thats fine, They did not state that to me until they brought another guy on and told him to claim ownership, he did not claim it oocly at first he acted as if the door never had a lock icly. He was teleported to the warehouse oocly but started rping icly about banging on the door and telling me to let him in, i said no so he shot the lock on the door came in and they did a /me of shooting towards me (never said they hit me and i was up stairs with a rail between us they were downstairs so their is a chance for miss it wasnt point blank.) But if that building was icly owned that would have been fine. either way if i got in their i would have been able to break open the lock as you said. Now the whole problem with this argument isnt really the box or the warehouse, it was the attitude and disrespect of your admins to me as a player, an attitude like that makes me lose all respect for them and just start to ignore them and rp it all myself. Im ok with voiding the warehouse and the box. I just want to be respected and not abused by admins then perma ban when all they had to do is say This place is already icly owned. Ok i either a: would have left and voided me being their, or B: Walked outside and found a ic way to RP breaking in or gaining access. (i probally would have just left it alone) As far as the zombies in the sewers, i get that, but their is another way to the slums other then the sewers. (just have to be careful not to fall and die) Anyways, as i said the main problem i had was the disrespect and abuse when i gave my opinion on how it would be unrealistic if this box had absolutely no way to be broken into or opened. And i will admin after awhile i got irritated at them and had an attitude with them back, but i was not disrespectful like they were. I did call them adminges and bad admins ( but i dont take it back, they were minging me and abusing so i think that was a just comment)
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 am

I'll unban you but the server appears to be dead at the moment. We had a lot of people on yesterday so I'm guessing everyone is taking a break or something. It always picks back up with time though.
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 am

But no i dont think if you set a password on a container it should be unable to be broken into. Their is to much abuse their. If your in your house and you have illegal items on you and you hear the combine outside about to break in all you have to do is a quick /me and drop everything into that container with the password. Then when the combine raid and search your place they wont find it because its magicly locked and cant be opened at all. And if im in the slums chances are im up to no good anyways, i could mug someone or break into somewere to steal. Even in the hl2rp universe bad people live. They steal to survive. If im broke and hungry and you have a fridge full of food that i know about im going to break in and steal some of it. I have to survive. If im injured or one of my friends are injured and we have no medical supplies. Im going to try to steal some from somewere probally the hospital. That is realistic roleplay in a hl2rp universe were we have to struggle to survive.
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:42 am

Ok and thank you for being reasonable and respectful to me about this. Thats all it takes for me to be reasonable and respectful back :/
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 am

kdc0nnvict wrote:
Ok and thank you for being reasonable and respectful to me about this. Thats all it takes for me to be reasonable and respectful back :/
Treat others how you wish to be treated. Golden rule. Have fun playing on the server!
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 am

Acidic_TACO wrote:
kdc0nnvict wrote:
Treat others how you wish to be treated. Golden rule. Have fun playing on the server!

Were the hell is the like button on this cheers
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:18 am

Quote :
until they brought another guy on and told him to claim ownership, he did not claim it oocly at first he acted as if the door never had a lock icly. He was teleported to the warehouse oocly
Actually he spawned in the Train Station, Jamie Redwood is usually in the Slums because that's where he spends most of his time.

Quote :
either way if i got in their i would have been able to break open the lock as you said. Now the whole problem with this argument isnt really the box or the warehouse
Actually the issue was started BECAUSE of the Box and BECAUSE that building was owned ICly, if it wasn't for your lemon-faced attitude when you didn't get your way, this whole thing would have been avoided.

Quote :
it was the attitude and disrespect of your admins to me as a player, an attitude like that makes me lose all respect for them and just start to ignore them and rp it all myself. Im ok with voiding the warehouse and the box. I just want to be respected and not abused by admins
You were in no way abused without reason, as I stated earlier your toxic attitude was the main problem myself, smeag and pom-pom had with you. https://i.imgur.com/hB8mYTV.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/ywfNUyZ.jpg?1

Quote :
when all they had to do is say This place is already icly owned.
We did and one of hose screenshots you produced actually includes it.

Quote :
blahblahblahblahblah the main problem i had was the disrespect and abusewhen i gave my opinion on how it would be unrealistic blahblahblahblahblah

Again I'll refer you to these: https://i.imgur.com/hB8mYTV.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/ywfNUyZ.jpg?1

Quote :
after awhile i got irritated at them and had an attitude with them back, but i was not disrespectful like they were. I did call them adminges and bad admins ( but i dont take it back, they were minging me and abusing so i think that was a just comment)
Actually, if I had access to server logs, I would easily sift through and find that YOU were the first to throw insults, not us.
Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Please use Edit. It's annoying to see people double posting.

(It's okay though)
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 pm

_Uno wrote:
Quote :
until they brought another guy on and told him to claim ownership, he did not claim it oocly at first he acted as if the door never had a lock icly. He was teleported to the warehouse oocly
Actually he spawned in the Train Station, Jamie Redwood is usually in the Slums because that's where he spends most of his time.

Quote :
either way if i got in their i would have been able to break open the lock as you said. Now the whole problem with this argument isnt really the box or the warehouse
Actually the issue was started BECAUSE of the Box and BECAUSE that building was owned ICly, if it wasn't for your lemon-faced attitude when you didn't get your way, this whole thing would have been avoided.

Quote :
it was the attitude and disrespect of your admins to me as a player, an attitude like that makes me lose all respect for them and just start to ignore them and rp it all myself. Im ok with voiding the warehouse and the box. I just want to be respected and not abused by admins
You were in no way abused without reason, as I stated earlier your toxic attitude was the main problem myself, smeag and pom-pom had with you. https://i.imgur.com/hB8mYTV.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/ywfNUyZ.jpg?1

Quote :
when all they had to do is say This place is already icly owned.
We did and one of hose screenshots you produced actually includes it.

Quote :
blahblahblahblahblah the main problem i had was the disrespect and abusewhen i gave my opinion on how it would be unrealistic blahblahblahblahblah

Again I'll refer you to these: https://i.imgur.com/hB8mYTV.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/ywfNUyZ.jpg?1

Quote :
after awhile i got irritated at them and had an attitude with them back, but i was not disrespectful like they were. I did call them adminges and bad admins ( but i dont take it back, they were minging me and abusing so i think that was a just comment)
Actually, if I had access to server logs, I would easily sift through and find that YOU were the first to throw insults, not us.

See the difference between your two "EDITED" logs and mine are mine show the whole story how it happened. I got an attitude after uo all got disrespectful with me. And were your claming you told me it was icly owned, as i said to you before Re read MY pics of the WHOLE logs showing that no one stated it was icly owned until way later on. by then im was just made about the mega abuse and disrespect that i had no respect left for you to care what you said at all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 am

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge 0a07kva

First off, you kept calling him a 12 year old kid. Three times, so three sins.
And if you're believe that's not disrespect; then leme refer you to this. (Click Me!)

Second off, the /me was powergame.

Why?

He raised a gun. Aimed it at a man. Said something. And fired.

That's four actions in one /me.

Excuse me? Do we allow multiple actions in one /me because the other RPer is seemingly '12 years old', or because you do not like them? This, right there, is flat out disrespect AND Powergame shown by not the banned user, but SOMEBODY else.

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge WYGqwqr

"Your RP is bullshit." Well, technically, that's disrespect. Regardless of what's going on, an admin should be able to keep as professional as possible.

"As a malnourished citizen is Fail RP." I'm a starving citizen, but... I thought, my morals unable to pick a side. If I broke into it... There might be something valuable... If it's illegal and I turn it in? Loyalist points will earn me more rations... Maybe it's Tokens... It's a mysterious box, that's for sure... That's like saying pickpocketing is fail RP from being malnourished. The only difference is one might fight back.

Oh, and since i'm doing an Admin-Sin Check but not player, I did mark out a point where you were acting like a child, Kdc.

Questionable Behavior:

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge WtwBXyh

There's disrespect coming from Kdc.

Also, how do you know? Earlier it was stated by an SA that sometimes "door ownerships doesn't stay, but prop ownership does". So, either you assumed that an SA lied about a bug, or you did not listen to the SA entirely.

It kinda shows how bad it makes you look.

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Db3tmon

The image explains it all.

Sin count: 15

Both admin & Player handled this in an unprofessional manner. The player DOES deserve a ban for aproximently a day at the least, three at the most. But, the Administration team handled it unprofessionally and made the server look horrible in my honest to god opinion. They should be banned for a day, too. (But we don't ban admins, we find other creative means to punish)

However, I am a player. So the decision goes up to Taco.

I believe this thread has been solved and is ready to be locked after a final judgement has been passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge   kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge Empty

Back to top Go down

kdc0nnvicts ban appeal was banned by adminge
Page 1 of 1