Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sophia Sullens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

Sophia Sullens Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Sullens   Sophia Sullens EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:33 am

Steam name: Captain Snyder (Almost put my real name, whoops~)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41076373

How long have you been part of the community? Two days! Goin' on three!

How long have you been playing HL2RP? Years~

Have you ever been banned before? Not on a serious RP Server for good reasons (Abusive owners, man. They get me a lot)

What motivates you to want to become a part of CWU? I honestly want to have a salesman character. I haven't had one since roughtly... 2013ish.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server? Yes. Owned two servers, one sucessful the other not. And I've been super-admin, admin, and operator a lot.

Do you have any past experience with the CWU whitelist? Not much, but yes. I do have SOME CWU Experience as a salesman

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:

The RP was steam-chatted. (Me) Is obviously me. (Not me) is the person I was steam chatting with.

(Not me) /me He would with some force open up the door, kicking the door shut with his right foot, he would walk up towards the counter, turning onto to his right side, letting his arm rest on the counter as he would say "So, whats on the menu?"

(Me) /me makes a faint sigh as the person walks in. She'd then start to speak in a semi-energetic voice. "Well. You have Chineese Food, I can't pronounce the names. Mostly Rice and Chicken. We have Water, Soda, and weak beer. We also have some more rations. You know, the usual food."

(Not me) /me he would give a couple of nods, looking around in the store before looking back into the persons eyes, saying in his half hyped voice "Sounds quite amazing, Anything else except the food perhaps?"

(Me)/me glances down to look at a small notecard, before looking back up. She'd give a faint smile, saying with a barely energetic voice "Yeah! We have paper, pens, pencils, backpacks, bandages, flashlights, all those necessary items for life!"

(Not me) /me he would give a slow nod, keeping his eye sight onto her eyes, as she would turn on his heels, his front body now being exposed as he would lean forward and say in a rather low-tone "How muc for some Chinese food and a perhaps a... Uhmm- Soda?"

(Me) /me glances down at the notecards. "Uhh" She'd flip the notecard around. "For both, that'd be about twenty tokens. Is there anything else you'd like?"

(Not me) /me he would crack a smile, reaching down into his right front jeans pocket, trying to get a hold of an object in his pocket as he would say "That is just fine, Darlin'" as he would get a hold of it, pulling it out and showing that it would be a small cloth sack with a red knot on it, he would open up the knot and pull out twenty tokens and place them onto the table, pulling back the knot and placing his cloth bag away into his pocket

(Me) /me takes the tokens. She'd pocket them, saying "Be right back." She'd head into the back of the store. There, she'd grab the soda & Chineese food from the Refridgerator. She'd put the Chineese food in the Microwave. She heads back out, placing the Soda can onto the counter. "Your food's in the Microwave. Just sit down at one of the tables and I'll bring it out for you."

(Not me) /me he would quickly shake his head, placing both of his arms on the counter, almost crossing them over each other as he would keep looking into her eyes, saying "I think I rather have a chit chat with you, If you wouldnt mind that" he would give a blink with his right eye, keeping a smirk on his face

(Me) /me looks around awkwadly. She'd make a faint, awkward chuckle "Uhh... Sure...? What do you need?" She'd begin to lean forward against the counter.

(Not me) /me his lips would widen as he would clear his throat, he keeps looking into her eyes as he would say in a rather charming voice "The question is, what satisfies you, Hun?"

(Me) /me would make a rather obvious awkward facial expression. "Uhhhh" She'd mutter, before stammering a bit "I uh--.. I don't uh... Know what you mean... By that..."

(Not me) /me he would keep staring into her eyes, his brown eyes would almost have a magnetic connection towards hers as he would stare into hers with half open eyes and a gentle smirk on his face

(Me) /me looks away as he does this. She's shake her head a bit, saying "I think you're food's ready..." She heads back off into the room, pressing the button on the Microwave. The microwave door opens. She'd take it, putting a pair of chopsticks into it. She'd then head back into the room, putting it down on the counter.

(Not me) /me he would give a quick nod, getting a hold of his box of chinese food and soda, he turns on his heels and walks towards the door, as he would turn yet again to push open the door with his back, he would look back towards the counter as the door is half-open, saying in a higher tone, he would say "Thank you for your service and time, Hun"

(Me) /me blushes as she'd give an obviously faked smile "Come again." She'd then look down, towards the left, muttering "Creep."

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as CWU: We don't need sluts in the Civil Workers Union (Nor do we need to look like a mingey server with lol i'm a cwu i can buy anything)

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? (Despite the fact the others were accepted already) I believe I should be accepted for the sake of having CWU Opened a lil' longer then it already is. Since, I seem to have troubles finding the right time to be buyin' and sellin' things by the CWU
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

Sophia Sullens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Sullens   Sophia Sullens EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:42 am

Sophia Sullens 4ca

+support

Them minor grammar mistakes.
Sophia Sullens The_84ac2d_255595
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Sophia Sullens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Sullens   Sophia Sullens EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Doesn't look bad. I don't normally approve these auths, the current head of the CWU has to and thats smeag. Add him on steam or try to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

Sophia Sullens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Sullens   Sophia Sullens EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Already did~ Lock the thread if you would, or however you guys handle apps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sophia Sullens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Sullens   Sophia Sullens Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophia Sullens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Factions :: Civil Workers Union-
Jump to: