Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M9K weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

M9K weapons Empty
PostSubject: M9K weapons   M9K weapons EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:28 am

Stop.

I know what you're about to say.

What you might say:

But here's my reasons for wanting to add M9K

• M9K has a variety of weapons. Believe it or not, I do not believe that the Combine could have single-handedly destroyed EVERY single weapon AND blueprint in Earth's ENTIRE Existance, AND erradicate all people who know how to re-make the blueprints or the weapons.
  • M9K has a level of semi-seriousness to it. While it's definately not realistic, the gun pack does take itself rather seriously. There's no guns that don't behave like they might in real life, save for game-features.
  • M9K isn't all too mingey. It's how it's USED that makes them mingey. So long you don't have lol-weaboo's, this really wont look all to mingy.
  • "But that'd add even more content!" We already have TnB models. M9K is very tiny compared to TnB models.
  • They work and function properly! The only problem is where the guns will position itself when holstered (Like a sniper might be seemingly 'low')

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=2103.0

That's about it!
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

M9K weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: M9K weapons   M9K weapons EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Back to top Go down

M9K weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Suggestions-
Jump to: