The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sméag's Civil Worker's Union Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smeag
Minge

PostSubject: Sméag's Civil Worker's Union Application   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:19 am

Steam name: Sméag
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44764994

How long have you been part of the community?
Since its very start of existance.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
Approximately two years.

Have you ever been banned before?
Yes, on several DarkRP and Perpservers but never on a Serious RP server.

What motivates you to want to become a part of CWU?
For two years now I've tried most of the factions used in HL2RP, and CWU is the only I actually enjoyed playing as.
I used to be the CWU manager back on another server called Stratagem gaming, and believe it or not I was actually kind of good at it.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
I've owned several HL2RP servers myself together with Pöm.

Do you have any past experience with the CWU whitelist?
Like I said before, I used to be the CWU manager on Stratagem gaming.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:
**The door would swing open, a man walks inside, seeming to be rather malnourished as he walks up to the counter.
**James Red would turn his gaze up toward the door, frowning at the approaching man. "Can I help you, pal?" He'd say with a low tone
** "Y-yes, I'd really need something to eat" The malnourished man says.
** "All I got is a couple of UU approved chinese takeouts. Y'think that would work?" James would respond to the man's question
** "Y-yes." The man would stutter, reaching down into his pocket before pulling out a handfull of tokens, handing them over to James.
**James Red would keep his eyesight locked on the man's face, accepting the tokens as he grabs the and counts them in his hand. He would then proceed with opening the cash register and putting the tokens inside of it. "Just a sec, bud." He'd say before moving back into the room, opening a tiny fridge and taking out a tiny, white box.
**James red walks back to the counter, placing the takeout infront of the malnourished man. "There ya' go , pal." He'd say, still keeping the frown on his face as he stares at the man.
** Th-thank you." The man stutters in responce before grabbing the box, turning around and walking out, closing the door shut behind him.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as CWU:
Because I have the ability to create an example for the community and can be a big part of the normal citizen roleplay. Also, CWU characters are given the priviledge of serving the UU, so they wouldn't betray that without a good reason.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
Well for starters, there are no other CWU Applications. And Like I've already said like 3 times; I have tons of experience within the area of playing as a CWU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Sméag's Civil Worker's Union Application   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:22 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

Sméag's Civil Worker's Union Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1