Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethlaez's City Administrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethlaez

Ethlaez's City Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Ethlaez's City Administrator Application   Ethlaez's City Administrator Application EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:44 am

Steam name:[UU]Ethlaez

SteamID:76561198081423351

How long have you been part of the community?
Four days.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
About half a year.

Have you ever been banned before?
Yes. I was banned once, back when I was very new to HL2RP.

What motivates you to want to become a part of City Administrator?
I have never got to experience it and think that it would be lots of fun.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
No.

Do you have any past experience with the City Administrator whitelist?
No.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:
Mark Nickel walks onto the balcony of the Nexus, followed by two Elite Overwatch Units. He looks out to the large group of rioters in the central plaza. He sighs deeply, frowning. There would be at least fifty citizen, running around the whole plaza, most of them unarmed, but some having makeshift knives, or molotovs. He lifts up his radio, speaking in it."Hello, this is Mark. Can any unit give me a situation update? When can we expect to get all of this cleared out?".

There would be a long silence, and suddenly the screaming of a unit is heard through the radio."11-99! 11-99! Shi-".

Mark lowers his radio, shaking his head. "Damn Civil Protection. Never get the job done." He looks over to one of the Elite Overwatch Units, sighing. "Well…I guess I'm left with no choice. Send in the Overwatch soldiers." He frowns again as he looks out at the plaza. Suddenly, bullets begin whizzing at him. He gets shoved backward by one of the Elite OVerwatch Units, while the other begins opening fire at the rioters. They get inside the Nexus, and Mark returns to his room.

Dispatch radios in "Scanners deployed in Sector One. Awaiting City Administrator to confirm Overwatch team."

Mark lifts his radio, speaking into it."I am left with no choice. The citizens of City Forty-five have ashamed me. It is time…deploy the Overwatch team. Activate an autonomous judgement."

Mark begins writing into a notepad with a sharpened pencil. He rubs his eyes, deeply saddened by it all. He had faith in this city. "Our Benefactors will be excepting a reasonable explanation for this. The citizens just can't see it. The Union is here to do good." He continues writing into the notepad. He stops, putting the pencil down. He grabs his radio from the desk, speaking into it."Can I get a status report?".

Almost instantly, a deep, monotonous voice would respond. "Amputating all malcompliant 10-91D's in Sector One. Estimated time left, eight minutes. No casualties."

Mark gulps, slowly nodding. "That's…great. Keep it up." He puts the radio back on his desk, looking around his office. He looks down at his desk, opens a drawer, and grabs a small container of pills. He opens it up, swallowing two. He puts the lid back on and puts it in the drawer. He then grabs a can of Breen's Smooth Water from the same drawer, and opens it, gulping it all down. He tosses the now empty can of Breen's Smooth Water into a trash can, and picks up his pencil, continuing to write on the notepad in his best handwriting. He writes a paragraph, then stops, pushing it away. "It can wait…" He says to himself. He places the pencil beside it, and stands. He walks over to an elevator, the two Elite Overwatch Units following him. They go up the elevator into what appears to be a bed room. He walks over to the bed, and lies down. He stares up at the quite high ceiling, thoughts racing through his stressed mind. He shuts his eyes, quietly mumbling to himself. "It's all for the Union…for the good of the Union…". He falls asleep quickly, with the help of the pills, trying to get over the autonomous judgment waiver he had no choice but to activate.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as City Administrator:
The City Administrator role can be easy abused, such as randomly de-servicing units you don't like, promoting units you do like, and just generally not doing what a CA is supposed to do.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
I have never been a City Administrator before, but I feel it is time. I promise to be mature, and do my role as the City Administrator. If anything, feel free to remove it if I have done anything wrong.

Do you understand that the whitelist will be revoked on the death of the character
I find this to be quite fair, and agree.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Ethlaez's City Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethlaez's City Administrator Application   Ethlaez's City Administrator Application EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:22 pm

You're an active, dedicated player. You haven't played a City Administrator yet but I'd like to see you play as one.
Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

Ethlaez's City Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Push Button Board-
Jump to: