Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :)   Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

OOC Section

Steam name: Sinskitz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54391311
How long have you been part of the community? 2 days I think.

How long have you been playing HL2RP? 3-4 years

Have you ever been banned before? No

What motivates you to want to become a MPF unit?

I love being a metro police unit, especially being one in the helix divisional. I love the combat training, I love fear role playing as a recruit on the first day training. I also enjoy the deep vo-coders of the metro police officers as well as the rank privileges you obtain when you get promoted. Makes me feel I've done a great job!. What motivates me the most is those amazing hl2rp moments I share with the community and the laughs/giggles I can't keep in when doing so.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server? Yes I have, Super Admin for "Rockets Community" And "Universal Gaming" as well as, operator for "Sloth Gaming"

Do you have any past experience with the MPF whitelist? Yes, I have three years of experience with being a Metro Police force Officer. Such as, being in special events on the server, or detaining a citizen. My favorite is using medical procedures on ally units, I love being a helix.

Give a detailed description of a MPF unit: [Female]6'1"|White Mask w/ Red Glowing Visors|Black Gloves|Black Boots| Utility Belt w/ Stun-stick/9mm/Radio|Medical Backpack|

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use a MPF unit:

*Two Citizens are seen fighting in District 2*

Helix-03(Me): /radio I got two citizens fighting in D2, might need backup for this one.
Grid 02: /radio Rodger that, inbound to your 10-20.
Helix-03: /me Approaches the two men fighting in the streets.
Helix-03: /me unequipped his stun-stick from his belt and raises it up in the air while saying, "Both of you cut it out now, get on the wall!"
/it Knowing both the citizens look malnourished they should listen and back down, but they still fight, they still ignore the helix unit.
Helix-03: /me swings the stun-stick in the citizens direction to attempt to break them up.
/it Citizen 1 and Citizen 2 notices the stun-stick about to hit him and moves back quickly.
Helix-03: Both of you on the wall now!
Helix-03: /me Flicks the stun-stick voltage higher with her switch. [/me]
/it A electrical spark is seen on the tip of the stun-stick, both citizens are scared and do as the unit says.
Helix-03: /me Notices Grid entering the scene
Grid-02: You alright Helix?
Helix-03: Yeah, I'm good.
Helix and Grid: Put your hands on the wall, now!.
Helix-03: /me Pushes citizen 1 against the wall Grid-02: Pushes citizen 2 against the wall
/it The citizens both do as they say.
Helix-03: /me Searches citizen 1 carefully.
Helix-03: Checks below the waste searching him down all the way up to the top of his arms, carefully examining any type of hidden holster.
Helix-03: /me Moves carefully to the other citizen, doing the same with him.
Helix-03: /me carefully starts from the top of his arms to the bottom of his legs, he than feels something.
Helix-03: /me searches in the hidden department in his shoes.
Helix-03: Contraband, hmmmm. Seems to be a zip tie.
Grid-02: Bring them to Judge for questioning.
Helix-03: Rodger that.
Helix and grid: /me Swings her stun-stick at the citizen until they knock out.
/it They both than drag them into the nexus, a fellow judge unit brings them into questioning and both of them get detainment points.

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as an MPF unit:

As a Metro Police Officer you are suppose to be the law, in hl2rp the citizens feared even looking at these units. Your job is to protect those who are civilized and to fight against anti-citizen acts. Without being serious as a metro police force unit [Even if you MPF Office is half robot] it just isn't fun and it defeats the purpose why we even try to play on a hl2rp server.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I prefer to be one of the 80% of the time, but I don't mind being a citizen. You should recruit me because I would be a great addition to the team. I could bring great role play experiences and heart beating fear to those characters people are roll playing. Yes, I know if your a low rank your supposed to more or less fear rp because not all officers are robots. I will also, be a great addition to your servers Helix team. When rebels attack or when accidents happen I will be there to help. Smile

IC Section:
Name: Jessica Anderson
CiD: #18925
Brief physical description: I want to help the universal Union by bringing justice to those rebels. The rebels murdered many innocent people and I want revenge for what they have done. My brother died a long time ago and I want to serve the Universal Union to live up to my dead brothers expectations. I also, see many un-civilized people running around and doing as they please. This sickens me, I want everything to be civilized and Justified. I want to clean the city of those the Universal Union see as filth. I also, want to heal my fellow officers when in battle.

Brief bio (Please keep it within three paragraphs):

Jessica Anderson was born in New York city. She wasn't like every other child, Jessica grew up with two older brothers. Jessica would always get teased on by the other kids at school by the way she looked or the way she dressed, no body really liked her. Jessica didn't bring this emotional abuse to heart, instead she took it as a way to improve. Her brothers Justin and Jason helped her achieve her goals with love and training. Jessica always wanted to be a doctor, she took some college classes but sadly quit, because her family didn't have the money to give her the education she deserved. Now Jessica and her two brothers Jason and Justin, both lived together. They made hardly enough money to live in the big city. Jason, Jessica, and Justin were thinking of moving somewhere more nicer and less expensive. They decided to move south of New York city to Virginia, they thought their lives would be better, everything in the past would be forgotten, and Jessica can start school again.

Than the war happened. As they were finally leaving and driving to their new home they heard weird noise and bright lights coming from the sky. They saw alien like crafts coming down to New York city, shooting and killing people. The screams and sounds will never leave Jessica's head. Jessica then became scared and started to panic, she was the one driving that day. she accidentally turned to the side of the road and crashed the car upside down. Later that day, marines that were entering the city to fight against the alien invasion came across Jessica's crash sight and saved Jessica. Justin was also saved from the crash. Sadly, Jason didn't make it. His neck was broken from the crash, blood was dripping all over the car. When she woke up she was in a hospital bed, not knowing the locations of her brothers. She than was sent outside by these strange officers with deep voices, she was only wearing a blue jump suit. When she went outside she saw all these people wearing the same cloths as her, she rushed to the nearest person and asked " What the hell happened here?!". The man applies with, " Shhhh! keep your voice down, what do you think happened here? The combine took over the world". She then calmly looked around seeing the posters on the walls and it had to be true, she thought. She than saw a Civil Protection recruitment poster and thought, " I have to get someway to feed myself" She than decided to join the civil protection force, and was never heard from again.

Why do you want to join the MPF:

I want to help the universal Union by bringing justice to those rebels. The rebels murdered many innocent people and I want revenge for what they have done. My brother died a long time ago and I want to serve the Universal Union to live up to my dead brothers expectations. I also, see many un-civilized people running around and doing as they please. This sickens me, I want everything to be civilized and Justified. I want to clean the city of those the Universal Union see as filth. I also, want to heal my fellow officers when in battle.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :)   Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Seems good for now. Could have some more detail but I know how tiring forum apps get after a while.
I remember talking with you about wanting to join vamp? Message gerby on steam about it and maybe he'll set you up with something.
Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com

Sinskitz Metro Police Force Application :)
Page 1 of 1