Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apollo's CWU Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Apollo

Apollo's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Steam name:
-Apollo- ~Merry Compressions!
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:40368063
How long have you been part of the community?
Weeks now.
How long have you been playing HL2RP?
Started from Late 2011 - Early 2012 and still continuing. (Taken from DvL Application)
Have you ever been banned before?
It's safe to say once because the owner was trying to allow himself God Characters
to break RP (Taken from DvL Application)
What motivates you to want to become a part of CWU?
Considering that there are barely to none online, I want to take a part of my time
to roleplay as a CWU Employee and offer jobs and work to the rest of the civilian
workforce
Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
SA'd a couple of servers, Admin'd two or so and a lot of Operator spots. (Taken from DvL Application)
Do you have any past experience with the CWU whitelist?
Yeah actually, I have lead and been active on servers as a CWU Employee and a leader. /active/
Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:
  Katherine 'Kat' Angelo says, "Hello, Welcome to Cafe Baltic of City 17. On the menu, we have a large
coffee on sale. Are you interested?"

Jimmy Talon says, "A large coffee eh? How much would that go for, Miss Angelo.

Katherine 'Kat' Angelo says, "A large coffee would go fifteen tokens."

Jimmy Talon says, "Fifteen tokens? Alright fair enough."

Jimmy Talon digs into his pocket, scramming out a few tokens as he would push them into his palm, sliding his
hand forward to the counter, placing down his fist to open it up, motioning the woman behind the counter to
collect the tokens.

Katherine 'Kat' Angelo says, "Thank you for your purchase. Your coffee will be ready within a few minutes." She
would collect the tokens lying on the counter, sliding them into a register to her left and with the same motion,
she would turn around to the coffee machine, flipping the lid open to reveal the water container. She shuffles
to her right, grabbing a small cup of water, puling the sink tab to release the water to fill up the cup. She bring
the cup up to her ocular level, scanning it with her eyes before she would tilt the cup to pour in the water into the
machine container.

Katherine 'Kat' Angelo extends her finger to flip a switch near the machine, bringing the coffee maker to life as a
red light flashes online, beginning to process the hot water mixture with the grounded coffee beans to produce
a euphoric smell of an interesting strain of bean. The coffee glass would fill up half way, Katherine would flick
the machine off to where a small drop of coffee falls into the mixture, causing a small wave to extend to the side of
glass eventually colliding with each other. Katherine turns around with the coffee glass in her hand, taking her other hand
to pour the coffee inside a large skinny cup, tilting the glass until the coffee has exited the glass to where it is now inside
the cup. She extends her right arm to set the coffee glass into a sink, moving it away from the sink as she would then grab
a lid marked with the CWU icon, plugging it over the cup of coffee.

Katherine then moves to her left, taking a cardboard sleeve with the letters "CWU" printed on the side, sliding it under the
coffee cup, popping it open, pulling it forward to provide a sleeve for the coffee. She grabs the coffee cup itself, extending her
arms to hand it to the man before her.

Jimmy Talon nods as he says, "Thanks for the coffee." He grabs the coffee, setting down a tip, turning around as he would exit the
Cafe with a coffee in his hand, exiting the cafe as the door shuts behind him leaving a sound of silence within the cafe.
Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as CWU:
The CWU are supposed to be the model of a perfect citizen and how everyone should acct like them as
they would have perks of increased rations and loyalty.
Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
It's important that I and the other applicants get recruited is so that there can actually be a CWU force seeing
that there are none on or barely actual characters of the CWU. There needs a change and I including the others
are willing to begin the CWU change.
Back to top Go down
Shaye Dawn
Shaye Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 pm

It wouldn't be possible for Jimmy Talon to know your name because he never asked or you never told him. He didn't even role-play looking at your name tag if you had one. Be a bit more specific and I think this would be a great application.

+support Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Shaye Dawn wrote:
It wouldn't be possible for Jimmy Talon to know your name because he never asked or you never told him. He didn't even role-play looking at your name tag if you had one. Be a bit more specific and I think this would be a great application.

+support Good luck.

I don't think I mentioned "Katherine" or anything from Talon's PoV. I just set them both with names so reading doesn't get confused. That's for the Support though.
Back to top Go down
Shaye Dawn
Shaye Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Shaye Dawn wrote:
Quote :

Ah gotcha, Simple mistake that is.
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:13 pm

+support I like the in depth role-playing, great app in general good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's CWU Application   Apollo's CWU Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo's CWU Application
Page 1 of 1