Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bushys CWU Application

Go down 
+2
Bernieb
Bushy Eyebrows
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

Bushys CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Steam name: Bushy Eyebrows

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:132707

How long have you been part of the community?
1 week

How long have you been playing HL2RP?
2000 hours

Have you ever been banned before?
No

What motivates you to want to become a part of CWU?
What motivates me is how it all works, the organized selling and the good time, it opens a whole new world of RP and I love it.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?
Yes I was staff on a couple servers.

Do you have any past experience with the CWU whitelist?
Yes I do.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use your character:
/it A tall figured man walks into the CWU building, and makes his way to the counter.
CWU Worker: Hi sir, what would you like today. You can see all our prices on the paper to your right.
The man: /me slowly twists his neck slightly, his eyes adjust on the paper beginning to read.
CWU Worker: So, what would you like?
The man: /me begins to talk but his voice starts scratchy, he clears his throat, saying "I need a flashlight and a request device."
CWU Worker: Okay, I will be right back.
The man: /me would bring his right hand into his pocket, digging down and pulling out a bag and opening it and taking out the desired tokens, setting them on the table.
CWU Worker: /me makes his way to the back room, pulling his keys out of his pocket and sliding a key into the door and opening it. He starts to walk to the boxes and opens them, he begins to dig into the box pulling out a flash light and sliding into his pocket.
CWU Worker: /me then turns to the next box opening it and taking out the request device, then spinning around on his heels and makes his way to the other room, shutting and locking the door before.
CWU Worker: /me walks up to his side of the counter and places the merchandise on the table and says "There you go, anything else?"
The man: /me slides the tokens forward saying "No that will be it." He then takes the flashlight and request device sliding it into his pockets and walking out.
CWU Worker: /me his face would turn into a smile, saying "My first sale, I think im going to like this."

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as CWU:
You need to behave because its a very serious whitelist, you need to make sure you do everything right or else your fucked.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
Because I will be active on the whitelist, and sense I have previous experience I will know what I am doing.

Last edited by Bushy Eyebrows on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernieb
Bernieb

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:04 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Quote :
You need to behave because its a very serious whitelist, you need to make sure you do everything right or else your fucked.

A little out there are we? I would have said something more detailed as in, "Civil workers union help enhance citizen roleplay, if you don't take it seriously than you are not only a failure at the whitelist, but you are a failure towards those citizens that love to spend their tokens" Something around those lines, other than just saying, "Else your fucked". Just trying to help, but I still understand what you are saying. I just want you to be more pacific Smile. Overall I will give you a +Support, cause you understand the main idea and your /me's are nice. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Fizmo Funions
Minge
Fizmo Funions

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Short, but good RP section. +Support
Back to top Go down
Shaye Dawn
Shaye Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:37 pm

*Deleted*

Last edited by Shaye Dawn on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Shaye Dawn wrote:
Not seeing a good application after comparing them to yours. I don't know if this a is a valid reason to -support you but -support

There is several spots for CWU its not fighting for a single postion. You dont compare them thats not a valid reason to -support. You see if there app alone is valid for a + or -
Back to top Go down
Shaye Dawn
Shaye Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Last edited by Shaye Dawn on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bushy Eyebrows
Bushy Eyebrows

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Shaye Dawn wrote:
Also I have seen you role play http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361197608

Bruv, you disrespected and hit me on the head and tried to metagame bro just stop ok?

Edit- You also are avoiding your post, even though its for sure not a valid reason.
Back to top Go down
Shaye Dawn
Shaye Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Hit you on the head? Tried to Metagame? What are you talking about?

Edit - I will delete the valid reason post.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Shaye Dawn wrote:
I have seen you role play http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361197608

-Support

Have an issue? Keep it out of the application thread please. Leave it to
criticizes, requests or suggestions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bushys CWU Application   Bushys CWU Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bushys CWU Application
Page 1 of 1