Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salty Sultan's MPF Format

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salty_Sultan
Minge

Salty Sultan's MPF Format Empty
PostSubject: Salty Sultan's MPF Format   Salty Sultan's MPF Format EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Steam name: Salty Sultan The God of Spice
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50632641
How long have you been part of the community?

A few weeks but I have been off for a while due to outside reasons.

How long have you been playing HL2RP?

I have played for year and a half.

Have you ever been banned before?

No.

What motivates you to want to become a MPF unit?

Seeing very few MPF units on and rules being broken endlessly, city cleanup.

Have you ever had experience within staff or owned a serious RP server?

Yes, operator for a few months on a server before its termination.

Do you have any past experience with the MPF whitelist?

Yes, seen quick promotions and effective stopping of anti citizens.

Give a detailed description of a MPF unit:

An MPF unit is a "peacekeeper" of the Union and the Cities and they are inspired by real life harsh regimes. MPF units go out of their way to bully and torment their inferior city members. A MPF unit does its best to enforce the rules of the city by routine searches and patrols.

Give a detailed roleplay situation example showing how you would use a MPF unit:

Cp: *Motions towards wall "Citizen, face the wall and put your hands on the wall and spread your legs and remove your shoes"

Citizen: Glares for a moment "Alright" faces wall and removes shoes and places them next to him

Cp: *Begins patting down citizen with stun stick and running it up and down the citizen's legs and finds nothing and says* "No contraband has been found, apply"

Citizen: " Michelle Green #65312"

Cp: *Punches in numbers into datapad and views information closely and looks up to say "Alright, get out of here"

Explain why it’s very important that you behave appropriately in the role as an MPF unit:

You want to actually convey what the games in half life were trying to get across with a regime breathing down your neck ready to knock down your door and gun you down for looking at them wrong.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?

I actually understand that MPF units need to be active to help drive in the harsh life of the cities instead of ERP and dicking around in the apartments.

IC Section:
Name: Robert Necciai
CiD: 77389
Brief physical description: Bald, Brown Eyes, 5'10, Brown Hair, Light Stuble On Chin, Lanky Appearence, American Accent, Slight Lisp In Voice, Looks in about his early 30's

Brief bio (Please keep it within three paragraphs):

Robert was born in the state Pennsylvania in the United States into a well off family in the city Harrisburg, his life was never troublesome as income was fine and there was no need to have to struggle in this life. Robert did relatively well in school and never faced any real threats from schooling.

Robert went to Pennsylvania State College majoring in criminal justices where he got out in four years. Post college life was Robert working in the state prison where he rose up through the ranks to a good security job. His main practice in the jail was just patrols and security camera monitoring where he was noted for stopping at least one escape attempt.

When the war started and was won by the Combine, Robert was moved to City 17 where he remains to this point in time the server takes place in where he is now seeking out a MPF job for better food and a sense of power.

Why do you want to join the MPF:

Better rations and an ability to stop the crime that the MPF has been seeming to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Bernieb
Bernieb

PostSubject: Re: Salty Sultan's MPF Format   Salty Sultan's MPF Format EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:02 pm

+support the rp examples may not be the longest, although I have been rping with Salty for a long time and know that his rp is above average and he would be a great addition to the MPF.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Salty Sultan's MPF Format   Salty Sultan's MPF Format EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Give a detailed description of a MPF unit: wrote:

When we ask this question, we ask what would my character see if I were to look at your character. Not about what the Civil protection are, still you are correct about that one. I will take Berniebs word about you since I am good friends with him as well. Although, I'd wish you would have added more to your roleplaying examples. I will have to be fair like ever other application I have commented on and go by what I believe. I will vote Neutral till I see more detail within your rp examples. Good luck and don't worry I will re-vote if you change anything.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

PostSubject: Re: Salty Sultan's MPF Format   Salty Sultan's MPF Format EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:08 am

I've RP'd with Sultan on several other servers and his Citizen RP was great, so I can only assume that his MPF RP would be the exact same.

It's just a shame that the RP Examples weren't long enough, still +1 Support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salty Sultan's MPF Format   Salty Sultan's MPF Format Empty

Back to top Go down

Salty Sultan's MPF Format
Page 1 of 1