The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Sinskitz wrote:
Could you guys just not. Seriously, why can't you ignore each other? I feel you both don't deserve the Helix.DvL position now to be honest. If you got beef, talk on steam or pm. Stop flooding the applications with your bullshit.

Quote :
Sinskitz idc what you think you

Okay, good. I am glad you said that.

Ps: I am staff by the way. Just in case you try to make the, " I didn't think you was staff excuse" when disrespecting me. I am like the chilliest staff here, I don't really have any problems with anybody till now. May I advise you that you shouldn't be disrespectful to any of our members, let alone staff.

Edit- You gave me a second chance and im so glad that you did. I thought me and him where joking around. I didnt think he was being serious on my app when me and him where saying the mom thing etc.


Last edited by Bushy Eyebrows on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:56 pm

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 pm

-Snip-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Uno
Legend
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Remember when this thread used to be about a HELIX DvL Position?

It seems that history has a tendency to repeat itself, and even on your second application for the same position in as many days - You continue to act in an unacceptable manner.

I completely agree with Sinskitz saying that he couldn't give a shit if the Helix DvL was 10, so long as they acted mature - I'm completely the same, but there comes a time when a persons OOC behaviour is going to influence a vote and for that, I'm going to -1 Support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:03 am

_Uno wrote:
Remember when this thread used to be about a HELIX DvL Position?

It seems that history has a tendency to repeat itself, and even on your second application for the same position in as many days - You continue to act in an unacceptable manner.

I completely agree with Sinskitz saying that he couldn't give a shit if the Helix DvL was 10, so long as they acted mature - I'm completely the same, but there comes a time when a persons OOC behaviour is going to influence a vote and for that, I'm going to -1 Support.

YOU GUYS DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING WRONG THE GUY THREATNED ME TO BASICALLY HACK ME THEN I THOUGHT ME AND HIM WHERE JOKING AROUND. I AM MATTURE YOU JUST JUST DONT SEE MY SIDE WHAT I AM SEEING HERE YOUR JUST POSTING AND NOT READING WHAT I SAY. I NEVER DIRESEPCTED SKIN I SAID IDC WHAT YOU SAY AS IN YOU SAID YOU DONT WANT US AS DVLS, BUT THATS A DOUCHE THING TO SAY, BUT I DIDNT CALL HIM A DOUCHE I JUST SAID IDC WHAT HE SAID. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JUST IGNORING ME AND POSTING. IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO MAYBE YOULL READ THIS. I CAN BE MATURE AND I AM, DONT THINK I AM NOT, JUST SEE MY POINT AND MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. I GOT PERMISSION TO MAKE ANOTHER APP SO I TRIED HARDER ON IT, ALL I DID WAS ASK HIM NOT TO POST ON MY APP BUT HE STILL DOES, DOES THAT NOT SHOW IMMATURITY? OR ANYTHING? I SAID I CANT TOLERATE HIM SO JUST GO, BECAUSE HE KEPT STARTING STUFF ON EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:07 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
_Uno wrote:
Remember when this thread used to be about a HELIX DvL Position?

It seems that history has a tendency to repeat itself, and even on your second application for the same position in as many days - You continue to act in an unacceptable manner.

I completely agree with Sinskitz saying that he couldn't give a shit if the Helix DvL was 10, so long as they acted mature - I'm completely the same, but there comes a time when a persons OOC behaviour is going to influence a vote and for that, I'm going to -1 Support.

YOU GUYS DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING WRONG THE GUY THREATNED ME TO BASICALLY HACK ME THEN I THOUGHT ME AND HIM WHERE JOKING AROUND. I AM MATTURE YOU JUST JUST DONT SEE MY SIDE WHAT I AM SEEING HERE YOUR JUST POSTING AND NOT READING WHAT I SAY. I NEVER DIRESEPCTED SKIN I SAID IDC WHAT YOU SAY AS IN YOU SAID YOU DONT WANT US AS DVLS, BUT THATS A DOUCHE THING TO SAY, BUT I DIDNT CALL HIM A DOUCHE I JUST SAID IDC WHAT HE SAID. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JUST IGNORING ME AND POSTING. IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO MAYBE YOULL READ THIS. I CAN BE MATURE AND I AM, DONT THINK I AM NOT, JUST SEE MY POINT AND MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. I GOT PERMISSION TO MAKE ANOTHER APP SO I TRIED HARDER ON IT, ALL I DID WAS ASK HIM NOT TO POST ON MY  APP BUT HE STILL DOES, DOES THAT NOT SHOW IMMATURITY? OR ANYTHING? I SAID I CANT TOLERATE HIM SO JUST GO, BECAUSE HE KEPT STARTING STUFF ON EVERYTHING.

The irony here is that you say you're mature and here you are freaking out when shit turns against you. Plus, I didn't threaten to hack jack shit because I actually have the patience to achieve something, on top of the fact that I don't even know how to hack; period.

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:08 am

Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
_Uno wrote:
Remember when this thread used to be about a HELIX DvL Position?

It seems that history has a tendency to repeat itself, and even on your second application for the same position in as many days - You continue to act in an unacceptable manner.

I completely agree with Sinskitz saying that he couldn't give a shit if the Helix DvL was 10, so long as they acted mature - I'm completely the same, but there comes a time when a persons OOC behaviour is going to influence a vote and for that, I'm going to -1 Support.

YOU GUYS DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING WRONG THE GUY THREATNED ME TO BASICALLY HACK ME THEN I THOUGHT ME AND HIM WHERE JOKING AROUND. I AM MATTURE YOU JUST JUST DONT SEE MY SIDE WHAT I AM SEEING HERE YOUR JUST POSTING AND NOT READING WHAT I SAY. I NEVER DIRESEPCTED SKIN I SAID IDC WHAT YOU SAY AS IN YOU SAID YOU DONT WANT US AS DVLS, BUT THATS A DOUCHE THING TO SAY, BUT I DIDNT CALL HIM A DOUCHE I JUST SAID IDC WHAT HE SAID. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JUST IGNORING ME AND POSTING. IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO MAYBE YOULL READ THIS. I CAN BE MATURE AND I AM, DONT THINK I AM NOT, JUST SEE MY POINT AND MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. I GOT PERMISSION TO MAKE ANOTHER APP SO I TRIED HARDER ON IT, ALL I DID WAS ASK HIM NOT TO POST ON MY  APP BUT HE STILL DOES, DOES THAT NOT SHOW IMMATURITY? OR ANYTHING? I SAID I CANT TOLERATE HIM SO JUST GO, BECAUSE HE KEPT STARTING STUFF ON EVERYTHING.

The irony here is that you say you're mature and here you are freaking out when shit turns against you. Plus, I didn't threaten to hack jack shit because I actually have the patience to achieve something, on top of the fact that I don't even know how to hack; period.

Im not freaking out, if you read it I said im typing in all caps so youll read this, because I feel yall are just posting not reading what im saying bro. You said add me on steam, I will rip you a new one. What does that state?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:10 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:


Im not freaking out, if you read it I said im typing in all caps so youll read this, because I feel yall are just posting not reading what im saying bro. You said add me on steam, I will rip you a new one. What does that state?

It states that I have low tolerance for snotty 8 year olds on the internet stroking their E-Peens. I will use verbal assault, possibly even dox (which is legal) to get your location or phone number and contact your parents. I know I can be an asshole at times, but that's because of people who act like you. I'm trying to make change, but if you're gonna impede my progress in becoming a better man in this world and community, I will do whatever it takes to make sure I don't have to deal with you so I can get back to bettering myself and those around me.

Edit:
Now I'd suggest you shut your damn mouth. You've disrespected me, the staff of the community, and made a fool of yourself because you subjucted yourself into my maturity tests. Follow the suggestion or not, I don't care, but you keep your bullshit to yourself.

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:26 am

Okay, im a dumbass I fucked up and I understand. I know where you guys are coming from seeing how immature im being. It pisses me off how bad I messed up. I shouldn't respond to someone else once they make there statement. SKin you gave me a second chance and I blew it, but if you willing to give me one more try i promise to not do stupid shit like this again and uno, I know the MPF thing with the blackmark thing and stuff we have a bad background. Can we just be friends? I dont think ill progress in the community if I got a lot of people hating me, especially a lot of staff. So if you guys will please just ignore all this old shit, and lets start new. Please take my app into consideration again I beg of you. Thank you, and if you want to keep the same support then go ahead its your opinion and I cant change that, and thats what I thought I could do and I just screwed myself over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2014-11-07
Age : 22
Location : The box marked broken toys

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:28 am

I have all your ips anyway.

_________________
Telling the whole story makes it boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
_Uno
Legend
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:28 am

Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:


Im not freaking out, if you read it I said im typing in all caps so youll read this, because I feel yall are just posting not reading what im saying bro. You said add me on steam, I will rip you a new one. What does that state?

It states that I have low tolerance for snotty 8 year olds on the internet stroking their E-Peens. I will use verbal assault, possibly even dox (which is legal) to get your location or phone number and contact your parents. I know I can be an asshole at times, but that's because of people who act like you. I'm trying to make change, but if you're gonna impede my progress in becoming a better man in this world and community, I will do whatever it takes to make sure I don't have to deal with you so I can get back to bettering myself and those around me.

Edit:
Now I'd suggest you shut your damn mouth. You've disrespected me, the staff of the community, and made a fool of yourself because you subjucted yourself into my maturity tests. Follow the suggestion or not, I don't care, but you keep your bullshit to yourself.
Firefly. Shut the fuck up. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 20
Location : New Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:31 am

_Uno wrote:
Cpt. Ashe Harding wrote:
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:


Im not freaking out, if you read it I said im typing in all caps so youll read this, because I feel yall are just posting not reading what im saying bro. You said add me on steam, I will rip you a new one. What does that state?

It states that I have low tolerance for snotty 8 year olds on the internet stroking their E-Peens. I will use verbal assault, possibly even dox (which is legal) to get your location or phone number and contact your parents. I know I can be an asshole at times, but that's because of people who act like you. I'm trying to make change, but if you're gonna impede my progress in becoming a better man in this world and community, I will do whatever it takes to make sure I don't have to deal with you so I can get back to bettering myself and those around me.

Edit:
Now I'd suggest you shut your damn mouth. You've disrespected me, the staff of the community, and made a fool of yourself because you subjucted yourself into my maturity tests. Follow the suggestion or not, I don't care, but you keep your bullshit to yourself.
Firefly. Shut the fuck up. Seriously.
I'm gonna completely disregard that you're an admin and say no because you didn't ask nicely. In fact, that right there is why I applied to be an operator, to train admins to be better admins, to maintain the cool of the community nice and fun so that ill-experienced and poorly-trainedadmins like you don't end up with a black mark.

Edit:
Admin or not, you don't get to talk to me that way. That's disrespectful. If you admins are all about respect, why cant you set the example for future admins? Had you asked nicely such like "Firefly, could you please possibly cease the posting on this forum, that'd be great." I would have gone elsewhere with a "Sure thing, Uno, since you asked so kindly. It sure is nice to be buddies."

_________________
Are we rushing in, or are we going Sneeki Breeki?


-C45.MPF.HELIX.OfC.20199 [Online]: Wishing she could become the DvL, trying to work her ass off to prove her worth.
-Chelsea Lockheed, 'Stitch-face' [Alive]: Still serving Hastur, practicing rituals.
-Richard Hawker, 'That Old Guy' [Alive]: Wondering if he can get into Gwen Reijui's pants with his 'charm and good looks'.


Last edited by Cpt. Ashe Harding on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 20
Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:32 am

I am mad at the fact we already went though this, and the fact that this is supposed to be about your application, and  not about fooling around about mom jokes. We've already seen the first application go horribly wrong with the replies, even if some was just joking. I want this application to be taken seriously. When you post stupid things like that on applications like this, you just cause problems and spam. I understand jokes, but at times you gotta learn to get serious, and above all you got to know when it is the appropriate time to joke around. I am not against you, I am simply pointing out what you have done wrong. Don't think Cpt. Ashe Hardings isn't at fault at all for replying back. I am here to make sure everyone has a fun time and get along. Yes that comment I made was a little harsh, but I did see alot of bullshit from your other application and I feel if one of you were to take on this important position something might go wrong due to the way you are handling the situation, even though it was a joke. If you still don't understand, than I have nothing else to say.

Edit:

Quote :
Okay, im a dumbass I fucked up and I understand. I know where you guys are coming from seeing how immature im being. It pisses me off how bad I messed up. I shouldn't respond to someone else once they make there statement. SKin you gave me a second chance and I blew it, but if you willing to give me one more try i promise to not do stupid shit like this again and uno, I know the MPF thing with the blackmark thing and stuff we have a bad background. Can we just be friends? I dont think ill progress in the community if I got a lot of people hating me, especially a lot of staff. So if you guys will please just ignore all this old shit, and lets start new. Please take my app into consideration again I beg of you. Thank you, and if you want to keep the same support then go ahead its your opinion and I cant change that, and thats what I thought I could do and I just screwed myself over.

I won't give you another chance of my vote on your application, but I will give you another chance at gaining my friendship. I can't talk for everybody else, but I am sure overtime you will gain their respect... hopefully.
Also, it's Sin not skin.


Last edited by Sinskitz on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:34 am

Sinskitz wrote:
I am mad at the fact we already went though this, and the fact that this is supposed to be about your application, and  not about fooling around about mom jokes. We've already seen the first application go horribly wrong with the replies, even if some was just joking. I want this application to be taken seriously. When you post stupid things like that on applications like this, you just cause problems and spam. I understand jokes, but at times you gotta learn to get serious, and above all you got to know when it is the appropriate time to joke around. I am not against you, I am simply pointing out what you have done wrong. Don't think Cpt. Ashe Hardings isn't at fault at all for replying back. I am here to make sure everyone has a fun time and get along. Yes that comment I made was a little harsh, but I did see alot of bullshit from your other application and I feel if one of you were to take on this important position something might go wrong due to the way you are handling the situation, even thought it was a joke. If you still don't understand, than I have nothing else to say.

I understand and I want it taking seriously, acidic if your here can you remove the gunk and see what people will do for me please? I will change quickly skin I will handel things differently from now on, trust me on that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Uno
Legend
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:42 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:
Acidic if your here can you remove the gunk and see what people will do for me please? I will change quickly skin I will handel things differently from now on, trust me on that one.
Or we could just lock both threads because they're both as bad as eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 20
Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am

Cpt.Ashe Hardings wrote:
If you admins are all about respect, why cant you set the example for future admins?
Don't let one person be a representation for the rest. though I agree that what ever the problem is, we should always be professional. Also, I do my job well in my opinion. I agree that we should close the threads, unless the flaming stops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Uno
Legend
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 am

Don't let one person be a representation for the rest. though I agree that what ever the problem is, we should always be professional. Also, I do my job well in my opinion. I agree that we should close the threads, unless the flaming stops.[/quote]

It won't though, we're better off just locking the HELIX DvL threads, moving them onto a USB, putting them in a safe and throwing them into the ocean so everyone can forget that they ever existed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushy Eyebrows
Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:17 am

_Uno wrote:
Don't let one person be a representation for the rest. though I agree that what ever the problem is, we should always be professional. Also, I do my job well in my opinion. I agree that we should close the threads, unless the flaming stops.

It won't though, we're better off just locking the HELIX DvL threads, moving them onto a USB, putting them in a safe and throwing them into the ocean so everyone can forget that they ever existed.[/quote]

If you havnt noticed yet, I snipped my app. So no need to comment anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.   

Back to top Go down
 
Bushy's New Helix DvL Application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» PumpkinJs application for re-joining

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Push Button Board-
Jump to: