Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bernieb's Intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernieb
Bernieb

Bernieb's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Bernieb's Intro   Bernieb's Intro EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey ah, well I don't got much to say besides I am quite active to the community. You may know me from my characters such as my Vamp DvL, Ross Bower, Sammantha Bell, and many others.

Here is some other random ass shit.

My Manifesto of The fish of jelly
So I was just 14 when I decided, jellyfish, tasty right? When it didn't taste quite I just took a bite. So I tried to eat it then my eyes flashed everything just changed my molecules got all rearanged, when I first woke up I realised I had stingers, and no eyes, I couldn't walk at all or hear, and I though I was gona die, I was much more dumb then the other guys it was then that I knew what I had to do I had to eat the fish that were coming threw!

Here is so more

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me swamp, you little donkey? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my swamp in the Ogre Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Lord Farquad, and I have over 300 confirmed shrekts. I am trained in shrekular warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US ogre forces. You are nothing to me but just another donkey. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Far far away, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Swamp? Think again, Donkey. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Ogres across the Far far away and your swamp is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shrekining, donkey. The shrekining that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, donkey. I can be anyswamp, anyogre, and I can shrek you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare dick. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Far far away Ogre Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to shrek your miserable ass off the face of Far far away, you little donkey. If only you could have known what unswamply retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn donkey. I will shit swamp water all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Donkey

*if you give a man a horse, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to horse he will eat for a life time.*
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

Bernieb's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernieb's Intro   Bernieb's Intro EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

Bernieb's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernieb's Intro   Bernieb's Intro EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Took me a while to notice the beginning was a Danny Phantom reference.
Back to top Go down
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

Bernieb's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernieb's Intro   Bernieb's Intro EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Who is this guy again?
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Bernieb's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernieb's Intro   Bernieb's Intro EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Sinskitz wrote:
Who is this guy again?
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bernieb's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernieb's Intro   Bernieb's Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Bernieb's Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: