The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

PostSubject: Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]   Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Steam name: Old morning glory #420KUSH
SteamID: STEAM:4201337007
Character name:Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins
Skills/items requested: A can where when you unsheathe it is a sword

Reasoning for said skills/items: He is old and needs things to fight stupid hipsters and young people

Backstory or bio related to obtaining said skills/items: In 1995, Oldman Jenkins was walking around the street when he saw a shop. It wasn't just any shop, it was a gypsy shop. He entered it wondering what it was and that's when he found the magical gypsy of (The place where My Little Pony takes place. Would search up but I don't want my parents to see my history and think I'm some weird ass person). The gypsy gave him a sword but it had a curse that would make him grumpy at everyone.

A brief roleplay example of said skills/items being used: Oldman Jenkins "HEY! PULL YOUR PANT'S UP!" Black guy "Nigga you don't tell me what to do, you're ancient." Oldman Jenkins /me stabs the man and uses "Stand you ground" as a defense in court

Understand that this may be taken away at any time due to abuse or misuse: Pffft. this could never be abused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]   Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:40 pm

accepted

Helix.01.forgotdigits - Wondering who the next divisional will be, and hoping he won't be a total ass.

CmD.77767 - Enjoying the transfer and the tranquility of the city so far, waiting for the next 'band of thugs' he'll have to go after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:52 pm

This is a joke right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:06 am

Sinskitz wrote:
This is a joke right?

Read the title m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinskitz
Legend

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]   Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Masreya21 wrote:
Sinskitz wrote:
This is a joke right?

Read the title m8

Face palm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]   

Back to top Go down

Fredrick 'Oldman' Jenkins Cane sword [JOKE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top