Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes inbound

Go down 
+4
Cpt. Ashe Harding
ShadyNasty
Sinskitz
Acidic_TACO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:34 pm

As many of you know, some stuff has changed and now I feel like we should roll with it and make some changes and see what sticks. I know the last vote I put up didn't fly very well and caused some issues but thats because of the competitive nature of said vote. I will not be putting up any votes to decide appointments in the future. However there will be votes for other things such as maps and addons that cause some disagreement. I've talked with a few people over steam about possible changes and found that a few of you want:
A different map
The removal of PAC3
And
Restructuring of various factions

If you guys would like to put your opinions on a ballet of sorts on this thread we can adress all three of these major issues at once and it'd be easier for moving forward. If you have more issues you feel that deserve to be up here, make it known.

Last edited by Acidic_TACO on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
Sinskitz
Legend
Sinskitz

Location : “No matter the problem, кιη∂ηєѕѕ is always the right response.”

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Different map = Yes. City 45 is a good map, but it's getting boring.
Removal of PAC3 = No! I think we can keep it and give it to people that are 100% trusted. We could also set up strict rules about which types of props people can use on the factions they are using. As well as, deciding which rank in the CCA can use the pac3 or if rebels that obtain cloths/uniforms from units icly could possibly forge their own rebel outfits. ect.
Restructuring of various factions = Sure. Changes in factions are good.

- Just my opinion

Edit:
Shadynasty wrote:
i haven't seen any outright ridiculous uses of it from other players yet
^^^ Me as well.

Last edited by Sinskitz on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 pm

totally agree with different map, c45 is getting boring

removal of PAC, i could care less because i don't really use it and i haven't seen any outright ridiculous uses of it from other players yet

restructuring of factions, yeah sure why not
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Ashe Harding
Cpt. Ashe Harding

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Different Map: Hell fucking yes
Removal of PAC3: Hell fucking no
Restruction of Various Factions: Eh.
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Honestly, PAC seems to cause a lot of people to ignore RP because of the amount of time they spend on it, sure enough you do need to spend a lot of time on it to get the desired effect, but... It's annoying to have several MPF Flagged and they're all fucking with PAC.

A new map is definitely needed as a month of City 45 has made it go stale, I'm in favour of whatever choice is made and I'll offer my help to decorate the map as I did with the Plaza area of City45.

Restructuring of MPF is absolutely required, JUDGE seems to patrol more than GRID does and I think that people who have a HC Unit, be it OfC or higher should be given a Unit which is Oh-Three rank so they can still do their duties without being cooped up in the Nexus.
Back to top Go down
C.45.GRID.05.18071

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:42 am

Yes, No and NO
Back to top Go down
_Uno
Legend
_Uno

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 am

C.45.GRID.05.18071 wrote:
Yes, No and NO
Care to elaborate why?
Back to top Go down
5ym5
5ym5

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Map: it's so insignificant for me really, so if you want RP_Downtown. Go for it. (Don't do that)
PAC: I don't agree with the removal of PAC3 entirely, but if you want to put some restrictions on how it's used. I'm game.
Restructuring of various factions: Without any details, saying yes or no to this is a roll of the dice.
There is an issue I ought to bring up though. Where are the drunk birds at? We need more birds flying around intoxicated and crashing into people.
Back to top Go down
Masreya21
Veteran

Location : In the land of otakus and weeaboos. I am hiding from the dumbass "Loud majority" who give us a bad name

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:49 pm

5ym5 wrote:
Map: it's so insignificant for me really, so if you want RP_Downtown. Go for it. (Don't do that)
PAC: I don't agree with the removal of PAC3 entirely, but if you want to put some restrictions on how it's used. I'm game.
Restructuring of various factions: Without any details, saying yes or no to this is a roll of the dice.
There is an issue I ought to bring up though. Where are the drunk birds at? We need more birds flying around intoxicated and crashing into people.

Every time I used my bird some asshole always kill it or puts it in heavy injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes inbound   Changes inbound Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes inbound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play  :: Half Life 2 Roleplay :: Out of Character :: General-
Jump to: