Social Experience Halflife 2 Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Halflife 2 roleplay server, Social Experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the Authorizations forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kdc0nnvict

Suggestions for the Authorizations forum Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:07 am

So i was thinking about the Authorizations that you can apply to give your character a specific skill or item their skilled with, I think it might be better and cause less problems if you made a list of the skills and items people can actually apply for so they know. Otherwise you might get request for things like "My character has the skill to be bullet proof and unkillable" or "My character should have the item lazor cannon cause he is a scientist" Things like that or worse :/ just my opinion.

more examples of bad requests:
I want a teleporter.
I want the ability to turn invisable
I want to be able to control others or machines
I was dragon armor <--- seriously dunt fuck with the dragon armor
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 am

At the moment I'm the only one who can auth things in the authorization section of the forum and I have a pretty firm grasp on reality. I don't authorize anything that would make a character a special snowflake or overpowered.
Back to top Go down
https://socialexperiencehl2.forumotion.com
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:56 am

Yea i understand just thought a visual list might help people in choosing their abilities or items easier
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:57 am

I might even make a list of a few suggestions for request to help give idea's
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Acidic_TACO wrote:
I have a pretty firm grasp on reality.

Ahaha. Aha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 pm

ShadyNasty wrote:
Acidic_TACO wrote:
I have a pretty firm grasp on reality.

Ahaha. Aha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're a little shit.
Back to top Go down
ShadyNasty
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 am

Or...
Make a list of "Unappliable" things...
Because, y'know. I might want something that's not on a list of what's allowed and what's not... Also, why is the forum so wide here?
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:40 pm

How about something like this?:
Example:

A server I used to play on used this, and it went quite well. Except some managed to get Special/Psychic powers and Custom Xen Creatures, because the admins were soft.
Back to top Go down
Acidic_TACO
Founder
Founder
Acidic_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Niko wrote:
How about something like this?:
Example:

A server I used to play on used this, and it went quite well. Except some managed to get Special/Psychic powers and Custom Xen Creatures, because the admins were soft.
This is actually pretty good. Would I have permission to use this?
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Considering it's no longer in use by anyone, sure. Go right on ahead and use it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 pm

"Black Mesa employee/Black Mesa knowledge"

>Main plot characters in HL2 have this knowledge.

Why are we just taking this away? I mean, it's not illogical for it to exists. I mean...

It's not like there AREN'T any OTHER Black Mesa people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Authorizations forum   Suggestions for the Authorizations forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Authorizations forum
Page 1 of 1